Hiya,

I used to have a random plog on here before the great Warseer crashing of 2016, thought I'd crack on with a new one!
I'm a proper hobby butterfly and tend to do a complete about face every so often, although it's generally the same armies/teams/warbands as I've always had, but on rotation.

Expect this to feature at some point:
Blood Bowl (I've got one team to finish and multiple to start...)
Dropfleet Commander
The Banner Saga board game minis
Mordheim
Skaven
I'm mucking about with the idea of entering my store Kill Team tournament with an entire band of inquisitors/preachers/missionaries/grimdark weirdness proxying as stuff that can actually be used in the rules...

At the moment I've totally burnt out on Pestilens and Blood Bowl (probably because my main BB team is also red skaven...), and finally cracked on with the combined Valhallan/Praetorian Imperial Guard army of my teenage dreams. That said, it seems to be already morphing into a collection of random imperial weirdness, full of mad preachers and witch hunters, plus I don't actually have any tanks...

Anyway, here's the first finished model (bar a couple of corrections that I noticed when I took the picture)...

Basically saw model, had to have model, sat down to paint model, finished at 1am and wondered where day had gone...