Thread: Fantasy-themed CSM

Scout

Fantasy-themed CSM

So I'm doing an anachronistic CSM army. It's vanilla CSM as I wanted to use Belly as my general, and wanted my own Malal-ish force going on.

Then I played Witcher 3 and thought the Wild Hunt was the way forward. Anyway, I've got Warriors as Marines, Knights as Bikers, Dragons as Heldrakes, and chariots as Maulerfiends (the chariot rules are gash and should just be simplified to walkers that move as beasts, plus using the Gorebeast steed but Warrior riders kind of fits since they have fists and flails, I just elevate them on a scenic base), so now I'm stuck on the Rhinos. I can just use a Rhino, although I'd rather proxy a Taurox (everything is basically taller and wider, so a Rhino looks a bit tiny), but if I can fins something a bit more fantasy, I'll be happy.

Thoughts? Pictures are coming, and before you ask, yes, they have bolt guns, pistols and back packs, and the chariots have modern tyres to token gesture drag them into the future.

Re: Fantasy-themed CSM

There are a couple of model manufacturers who might have a vehicle that fits with your theme. Nothing come immediately to mind, but another member may have some ideas.

Good luck,

CB

Welcome back everyone. Please check your old PLOGs and update photos that have been lost in the hack or Photobucket block.
    Elysian Army PLOG - Tau Army PLOG - Ork Army PLOG - Sisters of Battle PLOG - Necromunda Imperial Guard Army PLOG - Alaitoc Eldar PLOG
    Please follow the rules and respect the opinions of others - Warseer FAQ
    Selling OOP GW Books and Games - Interested in buying oop metal Eldar