Thread: New forum user info

New forum user info

when can i post in others forum - i don't see why your restricted

understandable if your restricted to the trading forum as you are new and not here to spam

Dont see the point for the others

Re: New forum user info

Welcome jaf,

I understand the desire to post a thread as soon as you join. You need a minimum number of posts to start threads in every section. This was implemented to stop Adbots from posting spam threads sell products. We have also had companies join to post on their products. I recommend you visit Project Logs Sub-Forums and take a look at some of the contributions made by other members and make some comments and meet some more members, your post count will quickly cross the low threshold and you can start threads and start your own contribution to the forum.

Sincerely,

Captain Brown

Welcome back everyone. Please check your old PLOGs and update photos that have been lost in the hack or Photobucket block.
    Elysian Army PLOG - Tau Army PLOG - Ork Army PLOG - Sisters of Battle PLOG - Necromunda Imperial Guard Army PLOG
    Please follow the rules and respect the opinions of others - Warseer FAQ
    Presently selling fully painted OOP WHFB Orcs, OOPS GW Books, Wave Serpent - Interested in buying a Citadel Realm of Battle Board Carrying Bag