I'm a bit of a resurrectionist here but I can happily recommend THE SPEED OF HEAT by J.D. Webster (former USN A-7 pilot and creator of the Fineous Fingers comic in DRAGON Magazine) and printed by Clash of Arms Games. I was one of the developers of the system and the game. It is a board game but converting to miniatures simply requires hex shaped bases for the easiest changeover. It covers Korea through Vietnam and has bucket loads of a/c and scenarios with everything from solo play bomber intercepts to large scale Alpha Strikes. The flight point system modifies how far you move based on how steeply you climb or dive so you do get an easily visualized 3D game.

For a dramatically higher lever of realism and complexity you might even consider BIRDS OF PREY from Ad Astra Games. It uses box miniatures on stands that represent bank and nose attitudes as well as altitude. It's an impressively exhaustive and accurate ACM simulator. I'm relatively certain they have a supplement focusing on Korea either available or in the works.