Greetings Warseer

Just a brief intro. I last played 40k in late 3rd/early 4th edition, after which it fell by the wayside as I moved in to adulthood and other hobbies became more personally important. However I always loved the 40k setting and continued to casually play some of the video games. This brings us to about two years ago when I was going through some old boxes and found the remnants of my guard army. This sparked fresh interest and I took to the web in search of the latest and greatest in 40k. I began to bring myself up to speed on the changes that transpired in the years I was gone from the hobby. This reawakening was placed on hold however as I spent summer 2015 to summer 2016 in the middle east. On my return I promptly dived back in, seemingly just in time for the transition to 8th.

Where I stand now:

I have started several army projects (WIP threads to follow). First a revamping of my old guard army, preparing it for 8th edition glory. A small Dark Eldar force, for which I have most of the miniatures purchased, just waiting to be built. An inquisition/SoB army, just in its infancy at this point, although I do have some old metal sisters lying around. And my favorite project right now, a renegade guard force that I have been absolutely loving converting models for.

Anyway, I look forward to sharing some of my projects with you and becoming an active forum member.

Eddie

PS, I'm a car guy and a gun guy when I'm not a 40k guy, so if anyone wants to chat about either, cheers!