Hi guys,

So I registered in April 2017, but my account was activated just before midnight last night. I was once a member of dakkadakka.com, but I left because I didn't want to be there anymore.

I play Blood Angels and Orks, though my dad plays Tyranids and is starting a Khorne Daemonkin army. I am 17 years old, and will turn 18 on August 6th.

I also like playing Video Games, my favorites being Borderlands 2, Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2 Off The Record. i am on Steam. Privately Message me for my steam username.

Also, I like converting things. In fact, I am currently working on converting Space Hulk Terminators into Tyrannic War Veterans. Sounds cool, right.

Unfortunately, though, I'm not a good painter, because I never got the hang of thinning my paints. It's either still too thick, too thin, or bubbles appear on the thing you put your paints on. So my dad paints my minis for me.

I live in Southern Illinois. I'd prefer not to give my exact location though, but I define "Southern Illinois" as "everything along and south of I-64".

Hope to see y'all on the forums.