Thread: Where have my old units gone?

Where have my old units gone?

So I have finally decided to make the jump from 8th to AoS (Steampunk Sky Dwarfs did the trick) and I am slowly converting over my Khorne army, but I can't find some of my units.

There seems to be no entry for Hellcannons (and the GW website doesn't recognise them either). Have we lost them altogether (in which case should I run mine as soulgrinders)?

And while Chaos Ogres are in the list, there are no points costs for them. Do I use the Ogors list for them?

And while I am at it, I can't find any rules for unit coherency. Am I blind or is it an oversight on GWs behalf?
    He's a semi aquatic, egg laying mammal of action.

To Insanity... and beyond.

Re: Where have my old units gone?

nd while I am at it, I can't find any rules for unit coherency. Am I blind or is it an oversight on GWs behalf?
    You're blind . Check the rules sheet under Warscrolls & Units, the 2nd paragraph.
    http://www.mekwars.org Play Battletech online in the MegamekNet 3025 campaign environment with people from around the world. New players welcome. Join a noble house and fight for supremacy in the Inner Sphere. Non-commercial community project, no cost.
    My random Sci-Fi Plog, mostly Imperial Guard, Dark Eldar and CSM Current Project: Bad Moons.

Very well hidden away, but I see it. Thank you.

So come on Chaos players, where are my Hellcannons and Ogres points values at?

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpip View Post
    So come on Chaos players, where are my Hellcannons and Ogres points values at?
    Anything made in finecast was removed in a mass "Last Chance to buy" before Christmas last year.

https://www.games-workshop.com/resou...f-chaos-en.pdf

Rules for the Hellcannon is on pg20, Chaos Ogres pg39.

Their points are in the General's Handbook, but given they're more there if you have such older models, I doubt anyone will mind if I tell you.

300pts per Hellcannon, Artillery battlefield role.

Chaos Ogres, 3 - 12, 120pts (bought in batches of 3).

Also, enjoy the fact you have such fancy "legacy" units, so much I wish I'd picked up.
    “Hell is empty and all the devils are here.” - William Shakespeare
    “Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man” - Friedrich Nietzsche
    “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell” - Oscar Wilde

Well,. they're not so much 'legacy' units as conversions. I used the main body of a maulerfiend and stuck a vargheist head and neck in the neck hole (painted a suitably ghostly / daemonic green).

I may end up using it as a Soulgrinder though.