Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Return of Necromunda

Re: The Return of Necromunda

It's at moments like that I realise how much the community has died off. Two years ago, this thread would have had a thousand posts already :/

Quote Originally Posted by Urgat View Post
    It's at moments like that I realise how much the community has died off. Two years ago, this thread would have had a thousand posts already :/
    I think it is more of a sign that the community has moved away from forums, personally I rarely go on them nowadays, it is almost 100% blogs and day to day hobby is Twitter.

I was at the Open Day and put up some pictures and info on my blog here.
    Project Logs -Terrain - Building my Armies - now closed

Recalcitrant Daze - Modelling Blog

Quote Originally Posted by hiveminion View Post
    Farewell atheism! From now on I shall worship Rictus, for he surely must be the one and only God!

My group still has our two "Hive"s and I still have two complete painted gangs and some others bits, but I sold off all my Bounty Hunters, Mercenaries and little critters years ago. It was a very fun game when it was around.

Cheers,

CB

PS: Rictus, it is a bit like the early days of Portent when two users would basically have a chat session as they replied back and forth on the topic.
    Last edited by Captain Brown; 15-08-2017 at 18:12.

Welcome back everyone. Please check your old PLOGs and update photos that have been lost in the hack or Photobucket block.
    Elysian Army PLOG - Tau Army PLOG - Ork Army PLOG - Sisters of Battle PLOG - Necromunda Imperial Guard Army PLOG
    Please follow the rules and respect the opinions of others - Warseer FAQ
    Presently selling fully painted OOP WHFB Orc, Empire and Dark Elves. Interested in buying a Citadel Realm of Battle Board Carrying Bag

Quote Originally Posted by Urgat View Post
    There's at least 10 pages on this over at yaktribe..
    "Philosophy is the battle against the bewitchment of our intelligence by means of our language." -Wittgenstein.

"They are the words that rob all others of their meaning, the only words we shall ever need.. Blood for the Blood God."

:chrome:Clan Morragul, Legion X Iron Hands:chrome:

Quote Originally Posted by Gdolkin View Post
    There's at least 10 pages on this over at yaktribe..
    Didn't know that site, it's a community dedicated at 33% to Necromunda, a game that has been discontinued years ago. I sure hope they react to such a news. I guess I should have said Warseer specifically though.

Chapter Master Karak Norn Clansman's Avatar

I've got a hard time seeing the whole point with Twitter, Facebook and to a lesser extent blogs... It's all isolated and compartmentalized per individual, or just lost in the flow. Can't with it. Forums are gathering places, spots to discover ever more stuff others have come up with and with tools to dig in the archives. Things stick around here. Lonely as online stuff is, the new trend is lonelier than the past, which focused on forums... Not a good development in my book. I'd never have called forums perfect previously, but they do sport superiority of use and gathering of people with the same interest online when compared with the new sites.

The new Necromunda models should be a godsend for Savlar Chem-dog collectors out there, and for hive militia in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Karak Norn Clansman View Post
    The new Necromunda models should be a godsend for Savlar Chem-dog collectors out there, and for hive militia in general.
    Ratskin Rough Riders as per 3rd ed. Codex: Imperial Guard, here we come!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2