I would be stunned if we didn't get a Thousand Son codex in December. Others hinted at include the Necrons so it may be them as well before the year is out. Real concern is how badly balance of the game has been affected by the codices releases. The index books models cost basically the same, but don't get Battleforged traits, which offer a significant bonus to the faction with them. Its already created a two-tier game and that is not healthy for the new edition straight out the door. Tau, for example, are suffering a lot with this edition. Then we have the oddity of the points, such as the grey knight melee options which just adds to the sense of rush and poor balance.

We are also debating at our club the Primaris marines, ignoring the background and aesthetic debates, the balance of these feels off compared to the main force, but no one has gone fully Primaris to make a full comparison. I am concerned that GW's new spin is going to disappear rapidly as they simply cannot deliver the balanced game they promised quick enough. Chapter Approved 2017 is there to address the deployment issues, but I doubt it will address the issues the recent codices have thrown up.