Thread: Painting Para Bellum's Conquest! - Spire Brutes and Clone Archers for starters

Painting Para Bellum's Conquest! - Spire Brutes and Clone Archers for starters

I am so lucky to have been sent some pre release miniatures for Para Bellum and River-horse Studios exciting new game CONQUEST. (rules being written by the notorious Alessio Calvatore)

Feel free to ask about the game or mini's and I'll tell you what I can for the moment. Otherwise you can follow the games progress by liking their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/ParaBellumWarGames/

They've blown me away... see for yourselves... I can't wait to paint these over the coming weeks

And this guy... he's on a 53mm base :O

The Scholar Progenium role out for war! - new poroject

2DSick Wargaming - My youtube channel

Discover what lies Beyond the Gates of Antares

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Sarcasm is gone, but there's something new I'm sure you'll love ...........Age of Sarcasm.

Re: Painting Para Bellum's Conquest! - Spire Brutes and Clone Archers for starters

So taking inspiration from the original artwork of the spire clone archers, I went with a skin tone wet blended with shades of leather and bone...

Pail skin... I'm guessing dark, muted fabrics next. Again looking to the artwork for inspiration.

Sarcasm is gone, but there's something new I'm sure you'll love ...........Age of Sarcasm.

Re: Painting Para Bellum's Conquest! - Spire Brutes and Clone Archers for starters

Bit gutted that I only had time to get this far before goin back to work.... 240miles from home

On the plus side. My camera has better resolution than my eyes XD just noticed the bit on the foot/foot wraps that need touching up.

The brown bits are based to be built up to bone