Thread: Macharius question

Macharius question

hi guys im looking at buying a big mac but im not a fan off the twin linked stubbers, how much work is it to whack in two HB instead?
    Flashheart: Mind if I use your phone? If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves. I wouldn't want them on my conscience, not when they ought to be on my face!

Chapter Master

Re: Macharius question

I'm not 100% on how much vertical clearance you'd have on the mounts if you switched them over, but let me check - Just holding the original Sponson mount Heavy Bolters to the twin stubber mounting, they actually wouldn't be too hard to mount on, and you'd have some space - you'd also need to putty them so they blended smoothly.

Another option is to use heavy stubber barrels from either the Russ or the Imp Knight - they're a bit beefier in size, and have slightly different aesthetics.

I have a Mac Standard on my desk just to my right, and a Mac Vanq in my back storage room, so it was just a case of opinion, grab, check, inform.
    It's not Overkill, it's Insurance.

Grand Plog of Stuffness - http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256696

Questions, Comments, Queries and Rude Remarks are ALWAYS welcome, and Very wanted.

Re: Macharius question

thank you for the info, ill see what i can do when i get it
    Flashheart: Mind if I use your phone? If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves. I wouldn't want them on my conscience, not when they ought to be on my face!