Thread: Pinch of salt next primarch

Pinch of salt next primarch

Iím assuming people have seen this rumour? Itís on a coupe of the more well rumour mill sites. Itís supposed to be the news that the next primarch to enter 40k in life plastic will be Angron, obviously chaosed up.

I was disappointed at this as I was keen to see a balanced release cycling between chaos and loyalist chapters but it then got me thinking about what old angry will be doing. I only read gathering storm synopsis so feel free to set me straight.

Iím thinking it could pre empt a major blood angels release. My theory is tenuous but relies on last thing I read about the BAís where they seem to have been saved from the tyranids by Khorne.
    (Was this because khorne loves a tussle with the BAís and I anted them for himself? Perhaps another thread!)
    If it would seem logical Angron may be leading by the charge to Baal for a good fight against an old foe, if so could we see a major character release for the BA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Pinch of salt next primarch

I assume the next primarch will be loyalist but I guess there is no reason why it couldn't be chaos, there are quite a few battle fronts going on in 40k.

I'm not sure how I'd feel if they brought Sanguinius back...though I think the mini would be very cool.

Chapter Master

Did the rumourmonger leave any sources...? 'cus we've had A LOT of questionable primarch rumours... jus' sayin'...

Regardless, even if the rumour's accurate, I doubt it'd be tied to the Blood Angels - their big schmancy nemesis is Ka'Bandha, not Angron.

Sorry to disappoint...
    Quote Originally Posted by Avian View Post
    Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to a shaky grasp of English.

http://natfka.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10...march.html?m=1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

natfka rumors are crap. I'll believe it when I see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scrubout View Post
    Necrontyr, you are now an inspiritation to the grenadier armies of Warseer, congratulations.
    Ressurrecting my Necrons
    http://www.warseer.com/forums/showth...849-MY-Necrons
    My Mordian Army! (now complete!)
    http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106839

Chapter Master

That rumour also indicates new world eaters. I somewhat doubt that, given that the Chaos Marine codex clearly had their legion rules covered. The Chaos codex had large "Thousand Son" and "Death guard" gaps which were clearly going to be filled. I don't think GW would be releasing a Khornate faction so soon (we had Khorne Daemonkin only a few years back) and including them in the Chaos Dex.

I also agree that the next is likely to be loyalist, and given the prominence of the Fallen (back in the Chaos Dex, new Cypher release) i would suspect the lion as being the most sensible one to next appear. Like Roboute, he would be "just waking up" and thus his character doesn't have deep questions or issues as to what he has been up to for 10,000 years. Also, I feel that it would take someone like the Lion to bring the Primaris into the Dark Angel chapter convincingly.
    Warhammer Armies: Empire, Night Goblins, Dwarves, Daemons of Chaos
    40K Armies: Chaos, Imperial Guard, Ultramarines, Chaos Daemons, Tyranids, Tau
    Epic Armies: Imperial Guard, Ultramarines, Orks, Adeptus Titanicus.
    BFG Forces: Imperial Navy, Chaos.
    See them all here: http://www.warseer.com/forums/showth...-of-everything