Hey there.

I've started a Death army recently (call it a neo-Vampire Counts army) and so far I like it quite a lot. Very nice models, super cool and easy to assemble skeletons, variety, fun rules...

There's only one problem: I hate the Morghasts and the Mortarchs. I can do without any Mortarch, but Morghasts are very good and I really could use one. But not only they're Dracoth-expensive, they're also ugly as frack (my personal opinion, of course).

I just don't like their don't-skip-a-gym-day buffed silouhette against their bone-bash-rubble built, and their flying pose, floating on smoke tendrils from their wings, is awkward and unnatural. Everything about them feels wrong to me - So I'm looking for alternatives (aside from the obvious Ushabti option). Some sort of carnival of death, of Wild Hunt, of weird but interesting ideas that are scary.

Like these (which I found on Pinterest):

The Deathbringer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	undeadarmy6.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	233334

The King in Yellow (or The Scarecrow).

Name:	YellowShinigami-1.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	233335

The Herald (It doesn't need to be a big monster, this standard-bearer is a big but original approach to Morghasts)

Name:	722b9d11f9b38691f948cde25a326b05--vampire-counts-warhammer-fantasy.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	215.3 KB 
ID:	233337

The King of the Wild Hunt:

Name:	7ec57a1a1ccbec8faaf6a150ef47d130.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	233338

Ideas like those. Do you know of any examples, ideas or third-party models that I can use as Morghast-subtitutes?

Thanks!

Name:	Ushabti_with_Staves_Tomb_Kings_6th_Edition_Miniatures.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	233336