Thread: Man-Bat-Wolf

Man-Bat-Wolf

Sometimes, I am surprised by the conversions that I am willing to make for my RPG group. I mean, I used to just find a mini that fit the bill well enough (Reaper has such a big selection, after all).

But more and more, I’ve been converting some of the craziest concepts that our players come up with.

Here is a Warpborn Skinwalker Spy character. He uses the grappling gun to get around cities from rooftop to rooftop- earning him the title “Bat-Man-Wolf.”

Garden Ninja Studios Check here for links to painting tutorials, discussions of mini news, recent studio projects and other cool stuff.

Re: Man-Bat-Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by odinsgrandson View Post
    Sometimes, I am surprised by the conversions that I am willing to make for my RPG group. I mean, I used to just find a mini that fit the bill well enough (Reaper has such a big selection, after all).

But more and more, I’ve been converting some of the craziest concepts that our players come up with.

Here is a Warpborn Skinwalker Spy character. He uses the grappling gun to get around cities from rooftop to rooftop- earning him the title “Bat-Man-Wolf.”

Beautiful paint job and seamless conversion. I hope your player was suitably happy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk