Thread: Converting Escher

Veteran Sergeant

Converting Escher

Hi all,

Just canvassing opinion on how you guys would feel if someone converted Escher gangers from the new Necromunda box to use as Repentia or Conscripts? They're really fun miniatures, and I'd like to give myself an excuse to use them.

Re: Converting Escher

From 'Regiments of the Imperium' in White Dwarf 286 (UK), pg.88:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Regiments of the Imperium WD286 UK pg.88.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	337.5 KB 
ID:	233403

Xenonians!

Unfortunately you only get six lasguns per ten ladies, which is a bit rubbish, but hey ho...

No excuse needed. All the necromunda gangs cry out for use as guard, cultists etc.
    Speaking as someone with a rather large guard army made up of classic escher gangers, they work really well. One issue is that you may have to go with some counts as when it comes to weapons - many of the classic models are waving swords and pistols etc that count as lasguns.
    With the new kits, thats not so much of an issue. I'd count the chemical thrower as a flamer personally.

Veteran Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Damocles View Post
    From 'Regiments of the Imperium' in White Dwarf 286 (UK), pg.88:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Regiments of the Imperium WD286 UK pg.88.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	337.5 KB 
ID:	233403

Xenonians!

Unfortunately you only get six lasguns per ten ladies, which is a bit rubbish, but hey ho...
    That's ace, that is! I've just looked up the Escher box and apparently there's a total of twelve close combat weapons, so I could almost get them as counts-as-Repentia, otherwise there's not much room for them in the Sororitas. When I finally get around to it I'll cobble some together and show them off on here! In the meantime I'd love to see what everyone else has done with them?

Personally I was thinking about using them as death cult assassins but thats a great idea too!