Thread: The evergrowing Waaagh

The evergrowing Waaagh

Hello all,

I'm a longtime greenskinplayer( more of a goblinplayer actually) and have collected in the time that I play warhammer a massive greenskin army from around 25 000 pts. Since GW introduced Age of sigmar I haven't touched my greenskins ( except for my blood bowl team).

Recently some friends from my painting group want to play warhammer again. They started collecting ogres, and since they are painting their armies I decided to join the recent painting frenzy and pick up my painting brush again. Some of you might remember my old blog, but since photobucket is crap now I decided to start a new blog with pictures from the start in the blog and not halfway.

The first unit I finished is a unit from 29 manbiters( a unit from the gnoblar army, that can be used as dogs of war in a greenskin army).

Cheers,
    WGG
    WAAAGH GHAZAK, fear the might from the goblins
    Never underestimate the power of mushroom driven fanatic's

My greenskin blog

Re: The evergrowing Waaagh

Friday I did finish my unit of Olagh Khan wolfboyz.

Cheers,
    WGG

My greenskin blog

Sunday I did finish 9 night goblins to finish a unit of 50 night goblins with hand weapon and shield.

I did also take a group shot from all my painted 6ed night goblins. I do own 2 more painted units from this edition of gobbos but they are not painted on the same level so they are not included in the shot.

Currently I'm painting 20 night goblins to expand a unit from 30 to 50 models. When I finish that model I will probably paint a character or some trolls.

Cheers,
    WGG

My greenskin blog

Hi guys,

No update of painted models. But I just received some old school models.

I received 3 of these beauties. Those are man manglers from 1987 if I'm not mistaken.

Together with these models I got some 3 rock chukka's and a hobgoblin boltthrower.

Cheers,
    WGG

My greenskin blog

Hi all,

Yesterday I did finish 20 night goblins to add to an existing unit of 30. The freshly painted night goblins look better than the older goblins in the unit but overall the unit looks pretty good.

Today I will start painting a unit of 10 spider riders, since I only have 10 painted ones.

Cheers,

WGG

My greenskin blog

Hi guys,

the progress on the models is going a bit slower since I'm taking my time to finish the models.

Currently I'm busy on a unit of 10 spider riders.

Have a good new year!

Cheers,

WGG

My greenskin blog

Hi guys,

the first unit of 2018 is finished. I will try to take better pictures since I took the pictures last night.

Next up is a unit of 50 goblins, I only need to paint 14 goblins to finish this unit.

Cheers,
    WGG

My greenskin blog

Damn, you are a fast painter - and a good one. Spiders look particularly effective.