Thread: Hey There!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hey There!

Its actually kinda with sad news that I am getting back into this forum after a hiatus of many years! Cleaning out my old room and trying to palm of my dearly beloved 40k and LOTR. Was looking for places I might be able to sell them, either here or around the traps!

Its a real shame I don't have time anymore. I adored this hobby so much growing up - any help at all would be appreciated

Defender of teh Wastes DarthSte's Avatar

Re: Hey There!

Hi R3plikate, welcome to Warseer. No time at all? That is a real shame! Warseer has trading forums where you may be able to sell some things, ebay or other auction sites still work, but can be quite hard work.
    Last year i manager to sell a large amount of unwanted books and miniatures at a wargames expo (Vapnartak in York).
    Where in the world are you? Might be able to point you in the direction of a good show to sell at.

TEDS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypaspist View Post
    The Evil Darth Ste (or TEDS as all shall now call him!)

Quote Originally Posted by DarthSte View Post
    Hi R3plikate, welcome to Warseer. No time at all? That is a real shame! Warseer has trading forums where you may be able to sell some things, ebay or other auction sites still work, but can be quite hard work.
    Last year i manager to sell a large amount of unwanted books and miniatures at a wargames expo (Vapnartak in York).
    Where in the world are you? Might be able to point you in the direction of a good show to sell at.

TEDS.
    Not at all. I move a lot for work and haven't even had my collection with me for over five years. It's disappointing but just something I have accepted for now. I still enjoy keeping in touch with the lore and news but no time or space for the game unfortunately.

I'm Australian, in NSW. I was looking for the Buy/Swap/Sell part of the forum here but couldn't locate it....

~r3p

Defender of teh Wastes DarthSte's Avatar

Here's a link to the trading forums for you:
    http://www.warseer.com/forums/forumd...-Trading-Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypaspist View Post
    The Evil Darth Ste (or TEDS as all shall now call him!)