Thread: [Comission] Death Guard

[Comission] Death Guard

Hello pals!

Again months missing but update! This time Iīm going to show you the first part of a new comission, a whole Death Guard army. Itīs been a while since a painted a Chaos model, and now I have a lot of models in my work desk (which curiosly is starting to age and rotten...maybe I need some Emperorīs Tears). These models are so great than I will not do many conversion (but you now me...there will be, of course there will be), but the client and I donīt like a "clasic green scheme" so we choose an the Great Crusada / Heresy colours, and a lot of dirt, drip and blood (well, not too much blood, this is not a Khorne army).

Letīs see these first models:

* Dark Imperium Plague Marines: Well, first conversion, but a little one! I swear! I changed the Championīs head for a FW Iron Hands head, I like how it looks, and gives more cohesion to the squad, a little of green stuff here and there and done!

You have a bionic eye and the other one is full of pustules? Worry not citizen, Papa Nurgle will give you a new one! But maybe not in the face...

The backpack is from the plague caster, the original backpack will be use in other model

A classic, two special weapons, again another conversion (I know, I know...), the plasma gun from the First Trike kit will make an amazing add-on to this squad. And also one of the heads.

And the rest

Icon bearer (what? Another conversion? Look behind you! A three-head monkey!!)

I choose to paint the cloaks like banners, I have seen it in others models and really like it. A trophie and a relic

Re: [Comission] Death Guard

Hello again, more Plague Marines, this time from First Strike

More Plague Marines! This time the Plague Brethen

Great work Gonfrask.

Love the changing of the cloaks into banners taken from fallen enemies.

Cheers,

CB

Welcome back everyone. Please check your old PLOGs and update photos that have been lost in the hack or Photobucket block.
    Elysian Army PLOG - Tau Army PLOG - Ork Army PLOG - Sisters of Battle PLOG - Necromunda Imperial Guard Army PLOG - Alaitoc Eldar PLOG
    Please follow the rules and respect the opinions of others - Warseer FAQ
    Selling OOP GW Books and Games - Interested in buying oop metal Eldar

Thank you. First character, a Foul Blighspawn

These guys are great. I particularly like the conversion on the champion's face; I'm trying to paint him now and I really can't figure out what anything is. I think he looks much better with a helmet with all that unmentionables leaking out the bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor Engel View Post
    There are WAY better outlets for your sexual frustration on the Internet than Necrons.
    The Lost and the Discounted

The Cleave-man Browns

I agree, that face is a mess of...things

Chapter Master Inquisitor Engel's Avatar

Very nice! The way the few areas of bright matte white contrast with the corrupted metals and greens is excellent.

New update, a conversion a little bit more complex, the Malignant Plaguecaster of the box is also a good idea but badly sculpted, so when I found that in the Plague Marines box was a fly-mutant head I see it very clear, and with a bit from Typhus...the Lord of Flies was born!!

And talking about Typhus, inspired by the amazing Alex Boyd artwork

Chapter Master Inquisitor Engel's Avatar

I will say it's a testament to both GW's current designers and your converting and painting that I can barely tell which is which!