Thread: War Rocket - Space Battles in the Retroverse! Pew, pew, pew!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

War Rocket - Space Battles in the Retroverse! Pew, pew, pew!!

Howdi,

I've decided to start a mini-project, to paint up a couple of small War Rocket fleets and to build some terrain to game over. I'd then like to adapt some of the scenarios for small fleet engagements and do a battle report.

Now, I've had a problem with failing enthusiasm with my hobby projects over the last few years due to an Aspie overload but hopefully I can see it through this time. I have previously done a thread on Warseer in 2014 of my War Rocket exploits but even though I enjoyed the game and played a few time I ended up selling off virtually all my gaming stuff to help free-up some head space. I'm feeling a bit more settled now and with my Birthday earlier this month I decided to try again with War Rocket but stick with a small project...I can then expand as desired.

So, here's my plan before Salute 2018 I'd like to build and paint two small fleets of 45pts each for the Galacteers & the Valkeeri. Both fleets have 3 class 1s and a single class 2. I have some cool Litko counters and a jumbo D10 to game with.

Taking some inspiration from the rulebook cover I've decided to use my Citadel Battlemat combined with some terrain I plan on making to game with. I've got some cool ideas for the terrain.

I've tidied up the Valkeeri so hopefully you'll be seeing some paint on them soon...hopefully...
    Last edited by Lost Egg; 23-12-2017 at 05:29.