Back after a while. Been working on some Gaslands cars, Moonstone Commonwealth troupes (lovely models, but some are too detailed for me and I'm finding it hard motivating myself to paint them) and a Hunter for Urban Manhunt. He's quite recognizable...

Anyway, I have finished some BB stuff!

Gobbo ref, companion to the Halfling from last time. I'm really not great at taking photos, I promise he looks better in real life ;-)

Zara The Slayer - the only model I managed to snag in the Great BB Purge of a few years back. Great player who has already helped out my Dwarves, but plays for Amazon, Dwarf, Halfling, High Elf, Human, Norse and Wood Elf, so is going the sideline case with Grak & Crumbleberry and Morg 'n' Thorg as an permanent option.

Also, had some stuff delivered the other day...

Ooooh, what is they? What they be?! We'll have to wait and see, as I have elves on the brain - after 3 seasons of ABBL playing Chaos Dwarves, Ogres then Dwarves (and a season of the Wyldstorm league playing Nurgle), I have this strange, strong urge to play something that has higher MV than 5 and AG 4...