The Dark Mechanicum Codex was driving me a little mad last night/this morning so I decided to mess around with something else to clean my thoughts up. I'd also been playing a lot of the Killzone franchise on my old PS3, so I guessed mocking up some ISA units and rules for a bit of a laugh was as good a distraction as any. Not sure this will ever become anything, but I thought I should at least have the thread title be able to be retroactively-correct if I do decide I want to lump a third fan-codex on my plate.

Here! Have some ISA transports, and not a lot else.

ISA AAPC
60Pts

Armour
BS
F/S/R
HP Unit Type Unit Composition
ISA AAPC 3
13/12/10
3 Vehicle (Tank, Heavy, Transport) 1 ISA AAPC

WARGEAR:
  • M224-A1 light machine gun
  • Extra armour
  • Searchlight
  • Smoke launchers

SPECIAL RULES:
  • All-terrain APC
  • Amphibious

TRANSPORT:
  • Transport Capacity: Six models. It cannot carry models with the Bulky, Very Bulky or Extremely Bulky special rules.
  • Fire Points: One model can fire from the ISA AAPC's top hatch
  • Access Points: An ISA AAPC has one Access Point at the rear of the hull.

All-terrain APC: This vehicle re-rolls failed Dangerous Terrain tests.

Amphibious: An ISA AAPC treats all water features as open terrain when it moves.

ISA VTOL GUNSHIP
145Pts

Armour
BS
F/S/R
ISA VTOL Gunship 3
12/12/10
3 Vehicle (Flyer, Hover) 1 ISA VTOL Gunship

WARGEAR:
  • ISA autocannon
  • Two ISA missile pods
  • Extra armour

SPECIAL RULES:
  • Strafing Run

ISA VTOL TRANSPORT
95Pts

Armour
BS
F/S/R
ISA VTOL Transport 3
12/12/10
3 Vehicle (Flyer, Hover, Transport) 1 ISA VTOL Transport

WARGEAR:
  • ISA autocannon
  • Extra armour

SPECIAL RULES:
  • Fast Rope Insertion

TRANSPORT:
  • Transport Capacity: Ten models. It cannot carry models with the Bulky, Very Bulky or Extremely Bulky special rules.
  • Fire Points: An ISA VTOL Transport has one Fire Point on each side of the hull.
  • Access Points: An ISA VTOL Transport has one Access Point on each side of the hull.

Fast Rope Insertion: Passengers disembarking from Access Points on an ISA VTOL Transport can either shoot and then Run, or Run and then shoot, in the same Shooting phase, on the turn they disembark.

ISA INTRUDER
50Pts

Armour
BS
F/S/R
ISA Intruder 3
10/10/10
2 Vehicle (Flyer, Hover, Open-topped, Transport) 1 ISA Intruder

WARGEAR:
  • Intruder missile pod
  • ISA autocannon

SPECIAL RULES:
  • Extremely Exposed
  • Fragile Yet Reliable
  • Nimble

TRANSPORT:
  • Transport Capacity: Ten models. It cannot carry models with the Bulky, Very Bulky or Extremely Bulky special rules.

OPTIONS:
  • May take a single side sponson, armed with one of the following:
    - StA-62 minigun..... 15pts

Extremely Exposed: If an ISA Intruder is hit by a Template weapon, and there is a unit embarked inside it, your opponent rolls 2D6 for the No Escape special rule, discarding the lowest result.

Fragile Yet Reliable: When an ISA Intruder suffers a Penetrating Hit, your opponent, when rolling on the Vehicle Damage Table, adds 1 to the result (this is cumulative with other modifiers). In addition, if the ISA Intruder is Zooming and suffers an Immobilised result, you may re-roll the D6 when seeing if the Vehicle suffers a Crash and Burn! result.

Nimble: An ISA Intruder can re-roll failed cover saves when it Jinks.