Alright, yesterday I went out and picked up the first unit(s) for my Ogre army: 1 box of 6 Bulls. Hopefully I will get enough money from my new job to be able to complete the army within a month or two, but don't hold me to it. I only have acess to a webcam, as such the pictures will be pretty crappy, but I'm gonna do it anyways.
First up is one I did of a WIP Deathwing Chaplain, has nothing to do with the project, i'm just going to see if this works, then get some pics of the Ogres if it does.
Once again, sorry for the craptacular pictures, but as I have no digital camera, this is the only way I can do this.
Ok, so that worked. Lets get this log underway then. I assembled the Ogres yesterday, no real conversions yet, just getting a feel to the kit. I sprayed and started them today, hopefully will be done within a few days.
Took away the crappy pictures, check a few posts down fo the better ones.