Good works going on here!
Some thoughts on the vehicles:
- Corian Humanity: STC Rollers (Baneblades, but perhaps rather than treads, lot sof those massive wheels?)
- Tau & Eldar: Slow & Fast anti-grav respectfully
- Orks: Fast Cars!
- Imperial Humanity: STC Tracked
- Demiurg: Walkers(generally[A term I sued was "Stompy Ambulators", think War of the Worlds and Tripods]) & AG-jet-tech to get from A to B when A to B is very big
- Tyranids: Leg and Wing!
- Necrons: They don't go from A to B, they skip the intervening distance and arrive at B as they leave A.
Gives each a distinct 'imagery', but leaves Corian and Imperial Humanity very close.
I also appreciate the wording of Corian as an 'alternative' to Imperial. The Imperial Humans and derivatives come from The Imperium of Mankind, whilst the Corian Humans and derivatives(have them have a fair few variants) come from the Corian League of Humanity(The League settled in the Deep Core)
A question on Corian relations
Will you all press to use the 'Brotherhood' as a 'unit' of force for the Corians? It just seems to be supremely emphasised with the Demiurg, yet it's not been mentioned once here...
Zzarchov's Stone Men Proposal
Whilst it's a neat idea, would you put any additional 'reasoning' for the Corians actually settling in the Core rather than randomly across the Galaxy? Or just a 'That's where the resources were, gotta live near that scrumtious tiberium...' style thinking?
I *highly* doubt GW could ever allow themselves to have a Gnostic League who go on to create their own Demiurge, neat as it may be.