Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2953

Thread: Taktika: Orks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Taktika: Orks

Well, I have seen a real surge in interest in orks recently (or maybe I just noticed the already present trend).

Anyway, I looked around, and there is no ork taktika!!! This is very distressing for me as I wish to play orks. There are several threads about specific units, and the "who loves orks thread", which I recommend for great modeling stuff, but we need a taktika and so here it is (soon) allow me to break the ice by saying this

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaagh

Just some ground rules and general statements
    1) No GW hates orks rants longer than 3 lines of text
    2) Taktiks? wutz' Taktiks? taktiks is dem wayz yoo kill dem oter boyz (forgive my terrible orkish)
    3) The Other tacticas are kind of hard to wade through, so there should be some kind of organization here
    Any suggestions are appreciated. (Seriously please I can't organize anything) I plan to edit this first post to show advice by category (unit type, general, how to speak ork, etc.) If I do not include your part it is because it is a repeat or I forgot, feel free to PM me, although I can't promise response time (the buttons keep moving)
    4) Do any mods want to I don't know sponsor this or something, to make it legit

And finally allow me to say that this is not going to be any kind of taktika without allot of people's help, so thanks in advance!!! I hope this proves helpful to lots of people in the future. Whew that was long-winded
    Last edited by psykochiken; 17-12-2006 at 01:32. Reason: yaaay spelcheck