Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 000pts and growing(greenskins)

10 000pts and growing(greenskins) finished BSB 16/01

Hello all,

I'm crazy about greenskins and I have lots of them, but I need to get them painted so I decided to make a blog of them of how I complete my army and how I expand it.

My second Big'un unit
    Rank 1

Rank2

Rank3

Rank4

Greetz
    G
    Last edited by Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull; 16-01-2010 at 17:53.

Re: 10 000pts and growing(greenskins)

I have also glued together some new wolves( the riders aren't glued on it yet)

And last but not least I build a pumpwagon from a boarchariot that I still had lying around, I will first paint it and then I will add the snotling crew.

So now I will try to complete my current 1500pts list so that I actually can play with a full painted and based list, because that is where I loose points in tournaments. Most of it has already paint on it it just needs basing. Currently I'm painting a unit of orc boyz and I hope to finish them this week.

Greetz
    G

Hello all

well the orc unit is almost finished just need to finish their skin and some details, so I hope I do this today . Meanwhile I started painting a orc shaman

So I hope to finish the shaman tommorow and when that fella is done it is time for the wolfriders to get some paint on them. After those ladz I will do the bases of what I painted recently.

Greetz
    G

nice skin tones on the shaman, and a convertion form WD? i remember it was in tale of four gamers back around the 300th issue.

keep it up, marko
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolcormorant View Post
    Marko, that rocks.
    My General project log
    Bring back the LATD!
    The Warseer Guitar Player's Scoiety

Hello, it has been a while since I updated my blog.

I got plenty of new stuff the last week, a battalion box, goblin characters and a few other cool things. I also played a game with orcs and well those performed very bad so because of that I will no paint more goblins instead of finishing my orc unit for the moment :lol:, I think I will finish the orcs next week after I get my wolfriders done. The wolves are very wip at the moment so I haven't taken any pictures of it. But I have taken some pictures of a new night goblins units( one of the two new units that my army needs), like you will see it contains a boxed set of goblins, some skull pass night goblins and finally the limited edition fanatic.

Enjoy the pictures.

I will try to paint a lot on my wolves tonight so I can post tommorow some wip pictures of them, does somebody has any ideas of in which colors I could paint my wolves? I'm out of ideas for them.

Greetz
    G

Hello all, I painted some goblins today and I managed to finish their skin and their weapons. The weapons look pretty bloodied. I have only one pic because then the batteries of my camera died <_<.

Only the ears on this model still need a highlight, and yes I knwo that he has a moldline on his foot but that is not a real problem because it will be covered once he is mounted on his wolf.

Comments

I will try to buy new batteries tommorow and take some more pictures.

Greetz
    G

Long time since I updated my blog. I haven't painted much I only did some skin on my wolf riders and did their teeth.

And I have also a sneak peak on one of my savage boar boyz, I'm planning 2 unit of 6 and one unit from 10 or 12 with a character.

In the gap I will put greenstuf and sculpt some fur.

I have also received some bits from Kurgan so many thanks to him .

I will now try to update this blog weekly

Greetz
    G

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull View Post
    Long time since I updated my blog.

I will now try to update this blog weekly

Greetz
    G
    I will hold you against that statement, boy!

Good luck!
    Hertz

Hello,

I painted a little today and I almost finished the banner bearer from my wolfrider unit. I just need to paint the banner from it, I will undercoat it tommorow.

I also started gleuing my 3rd ard grot unit and I have some pic's from them.

I will try to finish the wolfriders this week and also try to finish 25 vannila orcs.

Hope you like it

Greetz
    G

Well I hven't painted much just some dags on the hats from the wolfriders. I want them to finish this week, so I can start on something else.

But a friend for me painted a goblin big boss for me and I have taken some pic's from it.

I will try to finish the wolves before saturday, and then I will post pic's.

Greetz
    G

Well I was planning to finish the wolves but I got distracted by some stuff so I still need to finish the small details on them and their banner. So I hope to finish that stuff tommorow or so.

And I also started converting a skull pass troll it still needs a lot of greenstuf and a jawbone or so.

I hope you guys like it.

Greetz
    G

nice looking project, going to keep my eye on this one
    be sure to remove the mould line on the foot of the troll

I would not be capable of painting such a horde! Hope you get to see the end to this project. I love the Troll, it's a simple conversion, but very effective!

IMPRESSIVE, I'm totally not into fantasy.. but I like Orks!

This is really awesome. Awesome to the point of me re-considering my Empire army that I have yet to start.

Keep posting. I'll cry if you stop updating.
    ~Asuril~

Asuril Does Stuff!*

Asuril's Eldar Log (on hiatus)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wraithbored
    finding a non marine heavy environment is like dividing by 0 and getting a sandwich

ahh yes, ogre weapons always look good for troll conversions. my troll has his sword stuck in the ground next to him while throwing a chunk of the wall.

i like your greenskin skin tones, quite similar to mine. i was planning to do my big boss's robes blue and red, but your one looks really good, so i'm doing them red and bone.

wold riders look really nice, don't forget the wolves' tongues and teeth though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crube View Post
    Dat Wildboy - you, Sir, are a legend ... or should that be a leg-end...?

@wild boy: don't worry about the wolves those are wip shots. Now my wolves are finished and their shields have had a red ink wash.

And the troll is still a wip project, so it needs still some greenstuff and I will remove the mold lines tommorow. I hope to some chariot crew tommorow also.

Greetz
    G

Very nice idea for the BfSP troll, I think I will steal the idea

Second the idea with the BFSP troll I was trying something a lot more complicated, but your idea looks much better.
    Skaven project log:
    http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231055

"Impossible? Hold my beer and watch this!"

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast