And Dear Lord, these miniatures are a nightmare! And I haven't even glanced at the Arachnids, yet, so I have no idea how many pieces they come in. Please tell me that the rest of the miniature line doesn't feature 12+ piece infantry models.

Anyway, despite my horror at the sight of the miniatures, I'm liking the rules so far. I'm gonna have to reread them a couple more times, but at first glance, very nice. The battle report snippet they had definitely made it seem interesting (I certainly would've liked to have read the rest of that battle).

So who here plays this game, and what do you think of it? It'll be a while before I get around to playing (Does anyone in Miami even play this game? I don't know. Guess I'll find out), so I'm interested in hearing other peoples experiences involving the game.

Also, I understand the company which publishes the Starship Troopers miniatures game also has a magazine which features articles on it and their other games. Does that magazine feature any battle reports? It'd be nice to see more battles in action.

Well, here's hoping I get these miniatures assembled soon. Man, I'll NEVER disparage the Battle for Macragge miniatures, again.