Please DO NOT post in this thread. It is for Rules and guideline notification only.
This group is for Bloodbowl players that play an online version of the Bloodbowl board game by games workshop. The client, the game if you like was written by SKijunkie and currently uses the Lrb4. If you like Bloodbowl then try out this game. Follow the instructions below to get started.
1. Register on FUMBBL
2. Download the Bowl rules (LRB4)
3. Download and install Java if you don't have it already.
4. Download javabowl you may need to download patches as well follow the website details.
5. Read the FUMBBL User guides, create a team and start playing!
6. Get an IRC extension if you don't already have one (I use Chatzilla ).*This is not esential to use for the warseer group. Send a PM to Tenpole or Jet and we will give you a shout over msn. Many of WBBL members use msn.
Most standard fumbbl rules apply so please read the fumbbl rules.
The only exception I can think of is that games do not have to be played in one hit but it is desirable. Can you pay particular attention towards your conduct towards others.
Look at the code of conduct thread for this.
The two groups you can join are;
WSFA Wareer Stunty Federation Authority
Last edited by tenpole; 24-08-2007 at 21:28.
Reason: corrected some urls before sticking the thread...
Re: Getting Started
By Popular demand the sticky for the Highlander issues link
Highlander Vol2 Issue1
Vol1 issues 1-16
Last edited by tenpole; 26-02-2008 at 12:32.