PDA

View Full Version : ZOMG (Chaos) Space Marines are TEH Cheese!!1one

TheEndIsHere
25-08-2007, 06:14
Ok I think all the everyone hates necrons threads should stop, they just get picked no cause their an easy army to hate like 16 year old guys picking on 6 year old girls but how about we do noe about what we hate about all (loyalist or chaos) marine armies, to give them a taste of their own medicine... look 16 year old kids, now pick on the 26 year old body builders...

Ok I'll start I guess:

Get all the attention of Games Workshop...
They get the ONLY rending gun and only rending power armour...
They get CCW pistol anda rapid fire weapon...
They are all painted blue or red!! (this is a response to "all necrons are boltgun metal")
They get alot of USR to only their army (ATSKNF and TG) (I bet if necrons got WWB and Gauss as USR EVERYONE would whine)
They have more than 3 codex for ONE army
They are gonna get the only basic troop chocie with a 4+ invul or FNP or AP3!!
They have the only basic troop with 2 wounds or SAP
Only army with up to 5(!) special weapons in squad
Only power armoured HCCW
Look at the land raider for a rumoured 220 points: transport capacity, 2 TL Lascannons 1 TL H-Bolter 12" movement a infernal device or so thing and 14 all around armour
Only non open toped vehicle that you can assault out of...
Cheapest tank 35 points for a tank shocker that doesn't even have front armour 10!! and can tranports 10 models!!! WTF
Only guy that can assault without ever getting shot at...
Free models?!!
Free upgrades?!!
One word (acutally multiple in one thing) ATSKNF: NO OTHER ARMY has something like that
An completly fearless army?? WTF not even necrons have that...

Come on 16 years old who's got my back

Hey 26 year olds? what do you say?

D-End

Arcanus
25-08-2007, 06:16
I completely agree they should walk down the path of the squats. Maybe some new C'Tan could show up and eat them.

TheEndIsHere
25-08-2007, 06:18
lol yeh that woudlb e cool, the noly thing, i don,t know what side your on, 26 or 16? lol how old i nkow i,m 16! lol

the wasy you said it sounds like u want me to be eaten lolz

D-End

Chaplain Ark
25-08-2007, 06:20
despite the fact that my first and personal favorite army is BT SM, i have to admit to alot of what you said. my best friend fields a necron army, and since he wanted to use his teesencth army in a tourney, i used his necron t avoid the inevitable marine vs. marine battles and i have to say, they are a fun army to field. i personally like the necron forces.

And god love the cheesiness of chaos, it is so interesting to play against people playing chaos to find out a kick a** rule about thier army that they didn't even know of. Try having that happen with other armies.

I completely agree they should walk down the path of the squats. Maybe some new C'Tan could show up and eat them.

Sadly accordin g to my friend who plays necron, there is supposedly the most power c'tan ever sleeping under the surface of mars, the SM vehicle world. We are screwed.

Arcanus
25-08-2007, 06:26
despite the fact that my first and personal favorite army is BT SM, i have to admit to alot of what you said. my best friend fields a necron army, and since he wanted to use his teesencth army in a tourney, i used his necron t avoid the inevitable marine vs. marine battles and i have to say, they are a fun army to field. i personally like the necron forces.

And god love the cheesiness of chaos, it is so interesting to play against people playing chaos to find out a kick a** rule about thier army that they didn't even know of. Try having that happen with other armies.

Sadly accordin g to my friend who plays necron, there is supposedly the most power c'tan ever sleeping under the surface of mars, the SM vehicle world. We are screwed.

Yeah, but we need more C'Tan to eat them. Maybe another under Ultramar, Fenris, Baal, etc.

Chaplain Ark
25-08-2007, 06:31
Yeah, but we need more C'Tan to eat them. Maybe another under Ultramar, Fenris, Baal, etc.

yeah, but without the SM, the W40k universe is mainly aliens and a dead imperium. Do you really think the imperium would ssurvive with just guard? You need some SM to survive. eat Baal and Fenris, leave Ultramar and Macragge, and you have to leave Terra. what about the one right next to cadia? Let the C'tan eat that one too.

Arcanus
25-08-2007, 06:33
yeah, but without the SM, the W40k universe is mainly aliens and a dead imperium. Do you really think the imperium would ssurvive with just guard? You need some SM to survive. eat Baal and Fenris, leave Ultramar and Macragge, and you have to leave Terra. what about the one right next to cadia? Let the C'tan eat that one too.

Yep let the C'Tan eat everything because it's unavoidable the C'Tan will eventually control the universe anyway so just make it a little easier.

Acolyte of Bli'l'ab
25-08-2007, 06:53
TheEndIsHere and Arcanus are my official new Warseer heroes ;)

Arcanus
25-08-2007, 07:00
TheEndIsHere and Arcanus are my official new Warseer heroes ;)

One down six billion to go.

senorcardgage
25-08-2007, 07:10
You are joking right?? Complaining about Marines by using all the different factions and Chaos and lumping them into one? Not to mention that you use both the old and new chaos codecies in your examples...

Why don't we just lump together Eldar, Dark Eldar and Tau? Why not, you managed to lump several completely independent armies together...

You're
Oh my god, you guys get:
- Only S10 AP1 weapon in the game
- Only T8 model worth under 300 points
- Only army that can move, shoot, and then move again
- Only army that can get two S8 lances per squadon BS4 for 10 points each
- Only army that can get T6 troops (wraithguard)
- Only army that can get three shot Troops for under 25 points per model
- Only army that can get non-tanks that can move and shoot S10 guns

Oh, wait... you can't use Eldar, Dark Eldar, and Tau all at once... Kinda like you can't use old CSM, new CSM and all different Marine armies all at once.

Forget picking on 6 year old girls, this is even easier.

Arcanus
25-08-2007, 07:19
You are joking right?? Complaining about Marines by using all the different factions and Chaos and lumping them into one? Not to mention that you use both the old and new chaos codecies in your examples...

Why don't we just lump together Eldar, Dark Eldar and Tau? Why not, you managed to lump several completely independent armies together...

You're
Oh my god, you guys get:

Oh, wait... you can't use Eldar, Dark Eldar, and Tau all at once... Kinda like you can't use old CSM, new CSM and all different Marine armies all at once.

I completly agree, if you haven't noticed this is a parody thread of the huge Necrons are chesse thread floating around. I mean some of this stupidist things were floating around "Your 250 pts. tank lives longer than mine","Necrons are horrible they are all painted boltgun metal", and "Necrons are cheese they have the only troops who can damage vehicles." Yeah, now you know why it was necessary to have this thread made all SM players should walk away in shame, no, all people who contributed to that arguement should lose warseer speaking privilages. Even though you have freedom of speech it still doesn't mean I have to listen.

cleansingfury
25-08-2007, 07:28

You're
Oh my god, you guys get:

:cries:You stole what I was about to say:cries:

But no really. Dark Angels has a codex because it is not marines, it is Dark Angels just like blood angels are not marines but BLOOD ANGELS.

Just like senorcardgage said you lumped together multiple armies that are seperate.
I cannot use a part dark angels part blood angels part vanilla marines part chaos list. You took the goodness from every sepereate army and threw it at us because it was good. Ya together it is great, however it cannot all be used together so please shut up!
You can throw rending in our faces, we will throw the gauss weapons and solid shot thing for tau at you!

Throw the land raider at us, we will throw the monolith at you! I mean for what it does the land raider is over priced cause everyone goes:
OMG BIG TANK I MUST KILLZ IT!!!
You over look the fact that it is one tank that does not have structure points and can be demolished with a lucky shot.
The lith is even better cause it can transport most of your army and has a massive attack that cannot be taken away, only weakened.

As for a fearless army, ya we know that seems cheesy, but hey you get WBB. Also we pay for it with daemon hunters hence the reason a single marine for daemon hunters is 25 points and not 15.
A basic squad for daemon hunters is 150 points where as a basic marine squad is only 75 points. So that basic daemon hunters squad is worth a whole marine squad.

Really you are blowing our goodness out of proportion because you cannot see that it is balanced because you do not read into everything.

So please stop making these stupid threads it really pisses me and a lot of other people off cause you just complain about things that are fine.

senorcardgage
25-08-2007, 07:30
I completly agree, if you haven't noticed this is a parody thread of the huge Necrons are chesse thread floating around. I mean some of this stupidist things were floating around "Your 250 pts. tank lives longer than mine","Necrons are horrible they are all painted boltgun metal", and "Necrons are cheese they have the only troops who can damage vehicles." Yeah, now you know why it was necessary to have this thread made all SM players should walk away in shame, no, all people who contributed to that arguement should lose warseer speaking privilages. Even though you have freedom of speech it still doesn't mean I have to listen.

I understand that this is meant to parallel the anti-necron thread, but I also get the impression that the OP is actually quite serious about what he is writing. His comments about 16, and 26 year olds and the like leads me to think that he isn't just making a commentary on the situation, but rather is attempting to retaliate.

Isn't the general concensus of the anti-necron thread that Necrons just aren't that interesting as opposed to being cheesy?

deathwing_marine
25-08-2007, 07:31
All Marine players dont hate Necrons. My cousin plays them, and while it gets tedious playing against them sometimes, I find them a cool army. Also, his Necrons are boltgun metal, highlighted with mithril silver, and given a heavy blue inkwash, making a very striking metallic blue.

Some of the arguements against Necrons are valid though. What other basic troop choice can damage an AV14 vehicle? Why is the Monolith nigh unstappable without rolling a "destroyed" result? You can ignore it sometimes, but that doesnt always work.

I know D-End and Arcanus are joking (hopefully :D), but you guys that really agreed with their statements are sad. Seriously, Marines aren't going away, and are the most popular so will obviously get more support.

I have a new codex when there's already a Space Marine codex, na na na! Take that xenos scum! :p

EDIT: Yeah, you did seem serious.

Arcanus
25-08-2007, 07:33

But no really. Dark Angels has a codex because it is not marines, it is Dark Angels just like blood angels are not marines but BLOOD ANGELS.

Just like senorcardgage said you lumped together multiple armies that are seperate.
I cannot use a part dark angels part blood angels part vanilla marines part chaos list. You took the goodness from every sepereate army and threw it at us because it was good. Ya together it is great, however it cannot all be used together so please shut up!
You can throw rending in our faces, we will throw the gauss weapons and solid shot thing for tau at you!

Throw the land raider at us, we will throw the monolith at you! I mean for what it does the land raider is over priced cause everyone goes:
You over look the fact that it is one tank that does not have structure points and can be demolished with a lucky shot.
The lith is even better cause it can transport most of your army and has a massive attack that cannot be taken away, only weakened.

As for a fearless army, ya we know that seems cheesy, but hey you get WBB. Also we pay for it with daemon hunters hence the reason a single marine for daemon hunters is 25 points and not 15.
A basic squad for daemon hunters is 150 points where as a basic marine squad is only 75 points. So that basic daemon hunters squad is worth a whole marine squad.

Really you are blowing our goodness out of proportion because you cannot see that it is balanced because you do not read into everything.

So please stop making these stupid threads it really pisses me and a lot of other people off cause you just complain about things that are fine.

If you read the post above you, you would have realized that THIS IS A PARODY THREAD OF A THREAD LISTING REASONS SIMILIAR THE ONES IN THE OP AS REASONS WHY THE NECRONS ARE BROKEN AND SUCH!

P.S. Yes the capital and bold lettering was necessary because people like senorcardgage are too lazy to just read the post above them.

alex03
25-08-2007, 08:02
Marine hate is nothing new, and 10x what the necrons get around here.

Sorry, your parady looks like most anti marine arguements anyways, so its hard to tell the diff. :)

Arcanus
25-08-2007, 08:14
Marine hate is nothing new, and 10x what the necrons get around here.

Sorry, your parady looks like most anti marine arguements anyways, so its hard to tell the diff. :)

Yeah, I know I wouldn't say 10x though I would say it's about even and Necrons are more hated in general though. This thread is a parody of both though because both arguements are ridiculous. If those people had it their way it would eight armies that are all variants on one vanilla army.

Brother Gabriel
25-08-2007, 08:52
LOL and if Marines and Necrons get thrown out of 40K because of your childish hate (parody or not the basic truth remains), then you all hate what next? Maybe Nids or Tau or Eldar? Whatever it will be... if they throw it out as well, in the end there will be no game left.
Looks like your whole plan sucks badly...

Have a nice day

Arcanus
25-08-2007, 08:55
LOL and if Marines and Necrons get thrown out of 40K because of your childish hate (parody or not the basic truth remains), then you all hate what next? Maybe Nids or Tau or Eldar? Whatever it will be... if they throw it out as well, in the end there will be no game left.
Looks like your whole plan sucks badly...

Have a nice day

I believe I covered this in the post above you.
If those people had it their way it would eight armies that are all variants on one vanilla army.

dcikgyurt
25-08-2007, 11:10
As much as I hate playing Necrons, I don't have a problem with their codex, or the people who play them, or the fact that most necron armies are painted using the old Boltgun Metal spray and some high lights. I just have a problem because I just can't seem to kill enough of them. This isn't due to bad tactics, a broken codex or bad luck. It's just that most players don't want to be phased out and build their army to prevent that. When I do play against necrons it usually ends up with me losing or drawing.

People should stop whining about how good or bad an army is and try to think up ways to beat it.

Oh, and yes, good parody. :D :D :D :D

xibo
25-08-2007, 11:32
So, with other words you are saying that THE IMPERIUM OF MEN, LEAD BY THE EMPERORS DIVINE WILL DEPENDS ON A BUNCH OF MUTANTS? Of cause the IMPERIAL guard can shatter yo' xenos and heretic pathetic raids... with ease.
Necrons don't need to all look the same or all play with deepstriking monoliths or minmaxing cheese for me to hate them... same goes for space urines or the heretic lowlifes...

His will be done!

btw. if you want to see a real boring army than look at current/old khorne urines...

Randy
25-08-2007, 12:11
Actually the IG would be almost as boned as the SMs.

The machine god is the one under Mars.

Every machine has a spirit.

The machine god controls these.

Titans, tanks, sentinels, power armour, bolters, lasguns, lascannons, servo harnesses etc all do what the machine god wants. Forget the imperium, almost everyone's screwed. Eldar, Tau, Orks hell essentially everyone but nids and necrons are.

Captain Micha
25-08-2007, 13:17
while it's a parody.

Chaos -MARINES- are still that. MARINES. READ. It's even in the codex title. Doesn't get much more MARINE than MARINE.

I can't believe though that people actually took this thread seriously.

don't forget, they can have squads of 2+ saving powerweapons that get rerolls. CHEEZE!

Acolyte of Bli'l'ab
25-08-2007, 13:24
'I can't believe though that people actually took this thread seriously.'

Ditto.

Escaflowne_Z
25-08-2007, 14:12
...Joke or not, this thread should be considered trolling, and more importantly a waste of forum resources. Anyone remember Portent?

*server kablooie not wanted!*

Captain Micha
25-08-2007, 14:23
so should all anti race threads with the exception of maybe dark eldar... *and thats just cause of some serious fug on the minis*

Malorian
25-08-2007, 15:12
P.S. Yes the capital and bold lettering was necessary because people like senorcardgage are too lazy to just read the post above them.

I'm lazy? That's quite a bold statement from such a seemingly stupid person. You have NO idea how lazy I am. I read a lot of the Necron posts and now reading this one, I got the impression that EndIsHere was generally serious about his comments. Why would he write such a long, drawn out post otherwise? I also know that he has flown off the handle in other threads, which lead me to believe that he was genuine.

So, how did I not read the post above me? You know, this IS text, wherein it becomes much more difficult to display one's emotions and display sarcasm, etc.

I'm sorry, I just didn't think that somebody would write such a large post as a parody on such a trivial argument.

TheEndIsHere
25-08-2007, 15:18

Now I'll take that and say what SM players say towards necrons and marinise it:

They say phase out is a drawback and look back and forth thinking it's a good excuse :becomes:

Well we can't use that togeter...

what kind of draw back is that, instead of having a 4th SAP 2 wounds, normal speed T5, normal speed 3 shot heavy or 2 shots assault STR 4 AP 5 24" range and fast retards with axes! you get a whole army of each so we can't jsut kill the fastest before they get to us then the normal speed shooting then normal speed hard to kill then the slow hard to kill...

You get a whole army of any of them so we can't kill thema ll before it's too late...

D-End

Edit: You know your feeling inside of you that amkes you want to cry, i get thate verytime is ee a necron ahte tread isn't that the defenition of bullying? (And this I mean it)

EDIT2: thx Arcanus for keeping up whi9le i was sleeping i did this thread and it was 1:30 in the morining and I have school in 2-3 days lolz

Acheron,Bringer of Terror
25-08-2007, 15:48

Last time i checked they were marines - strange:confused:

and use even codex organisation :eek:

TheEndIsHere
25-08-2007, 16:06
Yeh Dark Angels has a codex because it is not marines, it is Dark Angels just like blood angels are not marines but BLOOD ANGELS. I say EVERY KRAFT(jk)WORLD and every Chaos legins should get their own codex, so should each hive fleet and each ork clan, they each have more differense between each her than Space marines and Emo Angels or Vampire angels or the Smurfs or The Drunken pups... oh, I forgot the Molesting Templars (aren,t they monks)

And this I mean it...

D-End

Acheron,Bringer of Terror
25-08-2007, 16:31
it is stupid that space marines have 5 !!!! codices

Arcanus
25-08-2007, 18:10
I'm lazy? That's quite a bold statement from such a seemingly stupid person. You have NO idea how lazy I am. I read a lot of the Necron posts and now reading this one, I got the impression that EndIsHere was generally serious about his comments. Why would he write such a long, drawn out post otherwise? I also know that he has flown off the handle in other threads, which lead me to believe that he was genuine.

So, how did I not read the post above me? You know, this IS text, wherein it becomes much more difficult to display one's emotions and display sarcasm, etc.

I'm sorry, I just didn't think that somebody would write such a large post as a parody on such a trivial argument.

Well if someone states that it's a parody chances are that it is. Why am I seemingly stupid? Now that was a bold statement calling someone who you have never even met stupid. That statement has as much substance as a person saying that "X race has cheese rules and Y race should die." Also, just because you read posts that doesn't mean you know the person. For all you know EndIsHere was purposely saying off the wall comments just to see others reactions. And a large opening post is necessary in a parody because in a successful parody need to have a moment where you believe that it's genuine and then and then it all crashes down and it become ridiculous. Think of this as a SNL parody commercial. Those look exactly the same as real commericials until the real outlandish comments are made by the narrator of the commercial. So now do you understand?

TheEndIsHere
26-08-2007, 01:33
Arcanus I love you, your making me look so smart!! *hug*

D-End

Edit: I forgot but will reEdit to put it cause i acutally forgot

JimmyP0567
26-08-2007, 01:50
Emo Angels or Vampire angels or the Smurfs or The Drunken pups... oh, I forgot the Molesting Templars.

wow you so funny hahaha.

Oh wait, you're not funny.

Hellebore
26-08-2007, 01:59
...Joke or not, this thread should be considered trolling, and more importantly a waste of forum resources. Anyone remember Portent?

*server kablooie not wanted!*

Absolutely, as soon as the anti necron thread is also deleted.

This thread was specifically to highlight the ridiculousness of another thread by parodying it almost word for word.

If the content makes THIS thread trolling, then that previous thread about the necrons must ALSO be trolling.

If not then this thread should be left open. Unless anything anti marine is automatically bad...

Hellebore

Arcanus
26-08-2007, 02:05
Absolutely, as soon as the anti necron thread is also deleted.

This thread was specifically to highlight the ridiculousness of another thread by parodying it almost word for word.

If the content makes THIS thread trolling, then that previous thread about the necrons must ALSO be trolling.

If not then this thread should be left open. Unless anything anti marine is automatically bad...

Hellebore

Exactly, this thread has the same substance as the Necron hate thread now does that pull the wool from your eyes. WArseer should just ban people who start hate thread, well serious ones.

deathwing_marine
26-08-2007, 02:10
Yeh Dark Angels has a codex because it is not marines, it is Dark Angels just like blood angels are not marines but BLOOD ANGELS. I say EVERY KRAFT(jk)WORLD and every Chaos legins should get their own codex, so should each hive fleet and each ork clan, they each have more differense between each her than Space marines and Emo Angels or Vampire angels or the Smurfs or The Drunken pups... oh, I forgot the Molesting Templars (aren,t they monks)

And this I mean it...

D-End

Wow.
First off, saying monks molest people is extremely stupid. All Space Marines are highly religious, the Guard are too. Are you really 17 or are you 12?
Spelling helps people take you more seriously as well.

Really though, why do you people hate marines so much? Sure I hate Tau for their railguns and JSJ-ing, but that can be overcome with some thought. Are marines really so tough and overpowered that you can't figure out how to win?

Try a battle strategy. Try making an effective army list. Try to stop being an attention whore.

Arcanus
26-08-2007, 02:17
This thread is making me lose hope in the human race. If you read the posts above you, you would know that this thread a parody. Even though, TheEndIsHere says that he means it I believe he is just saying that to see how the marine players like it when you talk about their armies in a negative light.
P.S. Does someone's age even matter. I don't care if your a three year-old you still have rights to say whatever you want on Warseer.

Inquisitor Feldenhaus
26-08-2007, 02:19

Yeah, and I play Witch Hunters and Necs, how do you think I feel about Necron hate, and the fact that, imho, the only reason WH and DH are so outdated is b/c of SM, I mean, the Imperial guard armies, DK, DT, etc. are more deserving of independant codices.

Arcanus
26-08-2007, 02:23
Yeah, and I play Witch Hunters and Necs, how do you think I feel about Necron hate, and the fact that, imho, the only reason WH and DH are so outdated is b/c of SM, I mean, the Imperial guard armies, DK, DT, etc. are more deserving of independant codices.

Yeah chances are we won't see a new inquisition codex until 2014. I read it in a thread about the combined inquisition codex. The poster could have been exaggerating though.

TheEndIsHere
26-08-2007, 02:33
I'm 14 but I don't see what my age has to do with the (fake) discution in this thread.

@ Arcanus LOL you see how pissed off they get they even know we don,t mean it and they feel bad I hope they know how we feel like twice a week except that for us people acutally mean it...

Also i could ahnd you the thread your on warseer more often than me and do the better work here...

D-End

Arcanus
26-08-2007, 02:38
I'm 14 but I don't see what my age has to do with the (fake) discution in this thread.

@ Arcanus LOL you see how pissed off they get they even know we don,t mean it and they feel bad I hope they know how we feel like twice a week except that for us people acutally mean it...

Also i could ahnd you the thread your on warseer more often than me and do the better work here...

D-End

Well the only reason I'm on warseer more is because it's been a slow couple of weeks at work and normally my free time consists of Warseer, Warhammer, and Music. Yeah, I know I have no life.

deathwing_marine
26-08-2007, 02:47
P.S. Does someone's age even matter. I don't care if your a three year-old you still have rights to say whatever you want on Warseer.

It has something to do with maturity. You know, making fun of Black Templars and Dark Angels by calling them molesters and emo?

D-End, you say youre parodying those threads, but with the kind of posts you started with seem very serious so you shouldnt be surprised at the responses you get.

And Arcanus, I know you mean well, I've seen you defending Necrons all over the board :p Like almost every one of your posts Ive seen :p

Arcanus
26-08-2007, 02:50
It has something to do with maturity. You know, making fun of Black Templars and Dark Angels by calling them molesters and emo?

D-End, you say youre parodying those threads, but with the kind of posts you started with seem very serious so you shouldnt be surprised at the responses you get.

And Arcanus, I know you mean well, I've seen you defending Necrons all over the board :p Like almost every one of your posts Ive seen :p

I have other posts on the board defending the Sisters of Battle's chasity, The Grey Knights' purity, and complaining about Games Workshop not releasing any new things for the Inquisition.:)

deathwing_marine
26-08-2007, 02:56
"lolz space marine sister of battle sex lolzorz!!!1!1!"

so dumb. I think we'd all like to see this kind of stuff stop.

TheEndIsHere
26-08-2007, 03:02
I was expecting that kind of replies thats why i did this thread to show how amd you all got, and to show this is what we get twice a week and (same as you in this thread) NO REASON...

And the weird names were to find somthnig to call yuo people after you acll us thing, I jsut didn,t ahve anything i could think of until that...

D-End

Arcanus
26-08-2007, 03:02
"lolz space marine sister of battle sex lolzorz!!!1!1!"

so dumb. I think we'd all like to see this kind of stuff stop.

Yeah, well I hope that we all want to see this stuff stop. It's just that this is a testament to the stupidity of the general populace of Warseer. And as long as there are stupid people on Warseer saying 'Necrons are cheese they can come back to life etc." threads like these wil keep poping up.