PDA

View Full Version : Phantom Titan

angora
09-10-2007, 04:56
Hi all,
I recently dug around in my bitz box and found an old OOP Epic Phantom Titan. I'm now going to paint it up and sell it to help fund my Golden Demon '08 campaign so I was wondering what colour scheme you players of Epic would like to see. I rather fancy the Siam-Hann red but I'm not sure it's appropriate.
Let me know if you can what you think is the most common scheme for the Eldar in Epic and what colours that involves.
By way of background I don't play either Epic or 40K but have 5 Golden Demons to my credit so any help on colours would be appreciated. The model has a large lazcannony thing on one arm and a powerfist on the other.

Cheers

Math Mathonwy
09-10-2007, 08:57
The most common by far is Biel-Tan as they are the only 100% official list for Eldar at the moment. Saim-Hann would be a poor match as they can't get Phantoms in their current (trial) list.

Good luck and be sure to post pics :)

CyberShadow
09-10-2007, 13:17
Personally, I would rather see a really cool colou rscheme, even if it was not specific for any particular Craftworld.

Moscovian
09-10-2007, 18:04
Lugganath - get some bronze, brown, a touch of orange.

angora
09-10-2007, 20:51
Sounds like Biel Tan is the go then (from this feedback and some from wargamerAU). I will probably vary it just a whisker to make it look cooler though :-)
WIP shots in the painting section soon!