PDA

View Full Version : EA: Necrons

orangesm
04-10-2005, 03:15
Does anyone, has anyone done anything or know anything about Epic Necrons? I have friend who wants to build an epic army of them. Most of the stuff would have to be converted. Any Ideas?

Even the Scarb is to large for anyone to use as say a Tomb Spider. I already looked into the warmaster undead range, they do not look like they have little enough on them for the purposes of Necrons. What we are looking for is minis for Warriors/Immortals/Pariahs, Destroyers/Heavy Destroyers, Monoliths, and Pylons.

Any ideas are welcome.

Also just to make things easy, anyone starting an Epic Armeggedon thread throw EA: in front of whatever you would call it. Lets all the epic fans figure whats updated with a quick glance I think. It might also get us our own sub forum somewhere :p

StugMeister
04-10-2005, 07:59
There is an experimental army list for the Necrons that u can download from the SpecGames website.

I think people have been using old Epic Chaos Androids minis for their Necron Warriors.

CyberShadow
04-10-2005, 15:33
The Epic Necron champion (Corey, I think) has been absent from the community for a while. I hope that he will resurface soon and reinstate the development on the Necrons. As far as I know, the list on the SG site is the most up to date.

Persephone
05-10-2005, 22:20
People also use ork boyz as necron warriors. I have seen a few armies on ebay in the past with awesome conversions.

Orcdom
10-10-2005, 04:48
androids would be too big for warriors, they would be better suited to immortals, and you could probly make destroyers with 40K scarabs and epic marine devestators.
the lith would would best scratchbuild one, then make a mold and reproduce it.
there is a BFG article on i think the UK site i ran across the other day and saw a ship they made (scratch) for the necrons and it could pass for a lith.

Steve