5 Warhounds

12 Warriors
Sheilds, Command, MoN

12 Warriors
Sheilds, Command, MoN

Chariot of Choas
MoN

Tuskgor Chariot

That brings me to 920. I'd like to know what to add. This list runs pretty simply, with the 2 charioits flanking, the 2 warrioir units just sloggin it, one unit of warhounds to cover the warrioirs or chariots, and another to hop the sorc in if i'm faving shooting heavy lists, blocking if not. This actually my second take on this list -my first involved a champion, that cost too many points to be really effective in small games. So instead I added another unit of hounds and the tuskgor chariot. I originally intended to have 3 choas orges to help the chariots, but because of points I couldn't fit them in. I could add another unit of hounds, or maybe a spawn or 2 nurglings ( which I admit I like alot, even if they suck. However, on a side note, and nurglings really that bad? They don't have the normal swarm rules ). Thanks for any help!

Yak
28-02-2008, 13:22
I might take out a unit of warhounds and add in a smallish beast herd. They're faster and more manouvreable than the warriors, and fit with the tuskgor chariot.

wildkarrde0
28-02-2008, 13:24
stick in a spawn in low point games i've found em really useful

Warboss Antoni
28-02-2008, 21:08
Hmm, both i'm going to consider ( they were floating on my mind ). Only thing is, where should I put the sorcerer if I don't have an extra unit of hounds?
One thing I've also been thinking about is bringing the 2 warrioir units to 15 ( well 15/14, w/e ). Would that be good?