PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming VC vs "?" You Decide

Riftsower
29-02-2008, 18:14
I finally finished moving into my new place and felt bad about not writing up another report. I played a couple games but they were very one sided and I didn't feel were exciting enough to write a report on.

So to make up for my slack, I'm allowing the people to choose the next army I will fight. The list of armies I provide are those owned by people in my close gaming group, but if there is a strong vote for an army I do not list, I will try to stop by my local battle bunker to see what I can do.

Vote away and I will see which army has the most votes by the end of Friday and set up the game accordingly. The battle report for that game will be up on Monday if not sooner.

SkawtheFalconer
29-02-2008, 19:53
I voted Wood Elves because I have a game with my own against the New Vamps coming up, and I want to get some pointers! I also believe they'll pose you a strong challenge, as they seem to have a lot of unit types that work well against undead, in particular of course the large numbers of immune to psychology troops.

Melkhar
01-03-2008, 23:24
I voted Lizardmen with the Slann because they always were a great matchup for the VC.

Kasumi
02-03-2008, 20:13
I vote for HE, because with their heavy infantry and strong anti-magic defence you will have surely many problems

count chocula
02-03-2008, 20:40
I voted tomb kings b/c I want to see tomb and grave guard face off

Dux Ducis
02-03-2008, 21:14
Dark Elves - I want an old list to go up against a really new list.

Soulless Enigma
02-03-2008, 21:30
Tomb Kings for a real war of attrition!

Malorian
03-03-2008, 00:12
Skeletons vs skeletons would be boring... and the woodelves would have to be either pretty magic heavy or have a lot of trees to stand a chance...

Riftsower
03-03-2008, 14:41
Alright, its Monday and you shall have your report. Wood elves barely won in votes so they got the game. Sadly as had happened in my last game vs WEs, it wasn't very interesting. We will be replaying the game tonight with a scenario to spice things up a bit. But I did end up playing a Dwarf AoD list as well, so I will post that BR in the mean time.

Oberon
03-03-2008, 19:21
And then they whine when people in WD have their BR results set...

Sneaky Gitz
08-03-2008, 05:51
Fight Orcs and Goblins!

Jack of Blades
10-03-2008, 00:47
I'm torn between Beasts of Chaos and Tomb Kings, but I went for Tomb Kings. For the same reason as a guy above me, it's just epic to have GG and TG face off. They're like nemesis' :D

Yann-Drak
10-03-2008, 14:40
I voted WE beacuse there are always a diificult opponente for VC. Mobile units with either MR , immune to fear and magical attacks

plantagenet
13-03-2008, 19:21
I chose Brets because it would allow a refight of the old warhammer campaign with the Red Duke....

Also I want to see how Grail knights do against the Blood Knights

CaptScott
15-03-2008, 06:09
Wood elves would make an interesting opponent, very strong vs the undead.

When is the battle to take place, I noticed the original post is a little old.