PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas for a good army list?

KeeganKatastrofee
02-03-2008, 02:55
I currently have:

47 Skinks
Skink Priest
Kroq-Gar
24 Saurus
6 Put-together Cold-One Riders (2 aren't put together, yet)

any ideas on how to make this fit together

P.S.

I'm making a 3000-3500 list with a Slann Mage Priest

IronBrother
02-03-2008, 03:30
I would just use Kroq-gar as a saurus oldblood on carnosaur with revered blade and aura of quetzl, get your hands on at least 2 more saurus cav. you have enough skinks, but you need some more saurus. One more box and you could run two units of 20. Temple guard are always a good investment for a slann. My best advice is try things out and see what works for you. If you have friends that have lizards try to borrow some to fill out your army as you would build it and make adjustments and purchase what you think you need. And a small piece of 2 cents, don't take a Saurus Oldblood on Carnosaur and a Slann at 3000 points, maybe 3500 but more like 4000 (just too many points in 2 models).

KeeganKatastrofee
02-03-2008, 13:38
I would just use Kroq-gar as a saurus oldblood on carnosaur with revered blade and aura of quetzl, get your hands on at least 2 more saurus cav. you have enough skinks, but you need some more saurus. One more box and you could run two units of 20. Temple guard are always a good investment for a slann. My best advice is try things out and see what works for you. If you have friends that have lizards try to borrow some to fill out your army as you would build it and make adjustments and purchase what you think you need. And a small piece of 2 cents, don't take a Saurus Oldblood on Carnosaur and a Slann at 3000 points, maybe 3500 but more like 4000 (just too many points in 2 models).

Thanks alot dude!
I have alot of friends who play lizards, so i'll definitly hit them up

Conotor
03-03-2008, 02:24
Get 6 terradons, 3 krox, 14 temple guard and 36 more sarri.

Spawn all sarri with quetzle.