PDA

View Full Version : 3000 Points VC

UltimateNagash
05-03-2008, 14:45
This is all working off from memory, as I'm at uni at the mo :D
It's designed to use the Ghouls as a front wave offensive, delaying the enemy until my GG can move in for the killing blow.
The Black Coach and Corpse Carts are a very potent magic defensive, especially when there's six Wizards as well to help dispel the enemies spells.
Erm, yeah, I just use Necromancers to reinforce my army, and provide some more bound spells just to reduce dispel dice.
The Vampire accompanying the Wolves is a very nasty character killer, and will either challenge them or seperate away to deal with anything bar the nastiest of SCs.
The GG Vampire is pretty obvious, it will just reinforce the GG continuously
Again, the Ghoul Vampire is very obvious, but is a key point of my army as it can use the Book, and the uncounterable Ghoulkin
Lastly, the Wraiths. Well, with the amount of anti-magic I have, they're quite safe, and with the Banshee able to scream and then have the unit lay out 9 S5 attacks, it's pretty powerful. A very good anti-war machine unit, and whatever else. Plus I like ghosts :p

---------------------------------------------
Vampire Lord with additional Magic Level, Flayed Hauberk, Helm of Commandment, Wristbands of Black Gold, Black Periapt, Dark Acolyte, Forbidden Lore, Flying Horror
450 points
*accompanying the Skeletons*

Vampire with Sword of Kings, Nightshroud, Talisman of the Lycni, Infinite Hatred, Beguile
200 points
*accompanying my Dire Wolves*

Vampire with Blood Drinker, Beguile and Avatar of Death (shield)
185 points
*accompanying the GG unit*

Vampire with Sword of Might, Book of Arkhan, Ghoulkin, Summon Ghouls
190 points
*accompanying the Ghouls*

Necromancer with Rod of Flaming Death, Invocation of Nehek and Raise Dead
125 points

Necromancer with Staff of Damnation, Invocation of Nehek and Raise Dead
125 points

20 Ghouls
160 points

20 Ghouls
160 points

19 Ghouls
152 points

19 Skeletons with musician, standard bearer with Banner of the Dead Legion, Champion
197 points

Corpse Cart with Balefire
100 points

Corpse Cart with Balefire
100 points

5 Dire Wolves
40 points

5 Dire Wolves
40 points

19 Grave Guard with great weapons, musician, standard bearer with Banner of the Barrows, Seneschal
322 points

Black Coach
200 points

3 Wraiths and 1 Banshee
225 points

2991 points
119 models
11 Power Dice and 9 Dispel Dice
5 Bound Spells
---------------------------------------------

What do you think?

5th March 2008: Edited a bit to give my Necromancers Raise Dead and Invocation of Nehek, as well as 19 models in a unit