Core:
30 Orc Boyz
Standard bearer, Musician and Shields

23 Night Goblins
Musician and Spears

24 Night Goblins
Musician and Spears

Total 1998 pts

I doubt i will own the magic phase, really at my experience level i doubt i will win the tourny, but i will have a butt ton of fun!

i know i have been a jerk, so really i am up for any repsonses or none for that matter...

Fus

ps, i would run another pump wagon, but i dont have one atm

MariosRizlasWet
07-03-2008, 10:57
I like your list as it looks fun to play, although I'd be tempted to drop a chariot and some hoppers to include some fanatics and artillery.
Id mount my general on a boar too, for the extra 2+ save.

Im no expert though, and as I say, I like your list.

Necromancer2
07-03-2008, 14:59
fanatics look like a must for this list.

Sangria
07-03-2008, 18:34
Looks like you have a lot of points in characters.

I personally never go to battle without a unit of wolf riders or two (or 3)

I take it the night goblins are the models you got in the big box set. If you can replace the spears with normal hand weapons you'll have a few points to mess around with :)

From experience I can tell you Orcy magic can be great fun at times. You should see the look on your oponents face when you miscast, then pull off an irisistable force spell :D I love the Waaagh! Spell just because of it's pure orkyness (even the warmachine crew run!)

Good luck with the tournament!

Mabuhay
07-03-2008, 21:53
if you dont think you will ownt he magic phase maybe go for something cheaper and some dispell scrolls instead so you can choose when to stop there play exactly and not hope on your dice to roll well.

Conotor
08-03-2008, 03:01
U have wwwaaaayyy too much magic defense. Mork's spirit totem is all u need. Drop the steeling staff and get some mushrooms.

Id say black orcs are grossly overpriced compared to normal orcs.

Fusarius
08-03-2008, 18:25
U have wwwaaaayyy too much magic defense. Mork's spirit totem is all u need. Drop the steeling staff and get some mushrooms.

Id say black orcs are grossly overpriced compared to normal orcs.

hmm, i didnt really take the staff for the disspell die, but to take away one of the opponents power dice, which can literaly mean one less spell coming in my direction. Morks spirit totem is amazing, but units that carry it tend to die early on and having that extra disspell die at the end is nice.

yeah if you just look at points and wounds you get a wound of orc for less than half a wound of black orc, but then it is; better stat line, better armor, armed to da teef, ability to carry a magic standard... and, oh... what? no anamosity rolls?

Fredmans
08-03-2008, 21:09
hmm, i didnt really take the staff for the disspell die, but to take away one of the opponents power dice, which can literaly mean one less spell coming in my direction. Morks spirit totem is amazing, but units that carry it tend to die early on and having that extra disspell die at the end is nice.

I'd suggest you mount your BSB on a boar so he can hop between units for the full three dispel dice.

/Fredmans