PDA

View Full Version : Crisis Suit variants a possibility for Epic: Armageddon?

HiveFleetJomama
07-10-2005, 16:49
I sent an e-mail to Forge World this morning, asking them if they planned on making the new Crisis Suit variants for Epic: Armageddon. Here's my e-mail:

Hello!

I'm wondering with the release of the IA3: Taros Campaign book, and all the attention the Tau are getting, are there any plans to "debigulate" your fantastic new Crisis Suit variants for Epic: Armageddon?

I'm not sure how well the details would transfer, but I think the new suits would look great on an Epic scale. I know I'd pick some up if you made them!

Within 20 minutes, I already had the following response:

Hi

we have no plans to do these at the mo, however i would not expect it to be long before Will persuades us to let him!

Many thanks

Chris Shepperson
Forge World

I don't know if this is their stock answer for product questions, but here's hoping! I really do think they'd look great, and I'd love to pick up a pack or two. Come on, Will, persuade 'em! :p

GamesmasterZ
07-10-2005, 16:58
It sure does look like it was done in a short time.

If it was pre-made...don't you think it would have correct grammar?

StugMeister
07-10-2005, 22:01
Even if they were to release variant minis for Epic, I don't think the rules would support it. If anything there'd only be about two variations much like the SM Dread. I don't think they'd want to complicate the flow of the game too much.

Would be SO COOL if they did though!

Brushmonkey
07-10-2005, 22:59
I would rather see FW repackage the existing Epic Tau so that they fall in line with the unit numbers present in the army list.

However, there are no plans to do this at present either.

orangesm
07-10-2005, 23:12
I think mini wise it would be cool. I however would hope that they would first expand by doing some Necron stuff first.

Rules wise I see no difference on the scale of Epic.