PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see Forgeworld produce???

thinkerman
26-03-2008, 01:45
What would you like to see Forgeworld produce???

My forgeworld wish list:

-40k true scale space marines or conversion kits for them
-Paladin, Warden and other Imperial Knights (mini titans smaller than Warhounds)
-LEVIATHAN Super Heavy Command Tank
-Capitol Imperialis Super Heavy Command Tank
-Conversion kit for the Fortified mannor and Watch tower
-Stompa's
-Gargant
-Imperial Tank Landing Craft/Giant troop lander
-DE stuff to go with the new codex

Pre Heresy stuff

-Pre Heresy Army books and source books
-Rhino conversion kit
-Pred conversion kit
-Baneblade conversion kit
-Space marine tactical conversion kit with armour and weapon varriants
-Redesigned Land Speeder
-Jetbikes
-Custodian Guard
-Stormbird!!!

Tommygun
26-03-2008, 01:54
An up grade kit to make female Imperial Guard out of the plastic ones. As a collector I would like to see 40k civilians. They don't have much game value outside of a special scenario, but they would be fun to model. Also Primarchs.

Billpete002
26-03-2008, 03:14
I second the Horus Heresy items those would be very interesting - especially if they made a book for it.

I would also love to see praetorians re-released with FW resin and rules with campaign.

Finally, give Daemon Hunters and Xeno Hunters some justice and make a campaign with them (I know they wouldn't but a boy can dream can't he?)

Wolf Scout Ewan
26-03-2008, 03:41
An up grade kit to make female Imperial Guard out of the plastic ones. As a collector I would like to see 40k civilians. They don't have much game value outside of a special scenario, but they would be fun to model. Also Primarchs.

I'm with you Tommy! These are exactly what I have asked for everytime I order from forgeworld!

What I would also like to see are:
-More Panels for CoD.
-Wrought Iron etched brass railings with imperial eagles and gates, some nice walls too to go around buildings.
-Imperial Guard motorbikes with cadian riders to make roughriders.
-Imperial Guard Dune Buggy type vehicle with a 3 man crew, heavy stubber and heavy grenade launcher or heavy bolter.
-Maybe they could do a new Space Marine MBT thats bigger than a predator and just a lil smaller than a Land Raider (teehee... sorry I couldnt resist)

Shallowain
26-03-2008, 04:18
-Eldar Knights
-Phantom/Warlock Titan
-Eldar Exodites

-A Battlefleet Gothic Craftworld.

-Squats :p
- or maybe Demiurg
-Hrud

-40k critters ranging from Ptera-Squirrel to Ambul and everything that once was there (I would like to see their interpretation of the Catachan face eater...)

-Admech

And any other race mentioned, but which GW would never dare to do. maybe in an Imperial Armour Volume where you can take some of them as "Dogs of War".

kkoene
26-03-2008, 04:47
SM shoulder pads for some of the more obscure chapters (Sons of Guilliman per se?). Ok, that was biased...but seriously, they picked the Red Scorpions. Or how about a customizable order format for brass etching stuff, run it for about a year till you get a feel for what is popular and then delve further into the line.

snurl
26-03-2008, 05:23
A package of alternate heads and hands for Fantasy would be welcome.

selfconstrukt
26-03-2008, 06:31
Get sorted out first, get the current customers their orders, then add more stuff.

The Judge
26-03-2008, 09:34
That's fair, I would like to see them produce my orders and send them to me... patience can only be stretched so far...

But after that, Pre-Heresy Armour varients

Destris
26-03-2008, 09:41
THE STUFF THEY CURRENTLY OFFER FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though I am a self professed FW fanboy, that made me chuckle. :p

Personally, I'd like to see some more stuff for Fantasy, their current range is tiny when compared to 40K.

D.

Klam
26-03-2008, 10:00
A big bad Stormhammer

Col.Gravis
26-03-2008, 11:49
An Adeptus Mechanicus range would be nice, Skitarri, Praetorian Servitors, Electro Priests etc etc

I think chaos could do with some FW love as well, Daemon Engines are the ever obvious choice, but perhaps some of the vehicles mentioned in the Gaunts Ghosts novels would be a nice addition to the range as well, I'm thinking specificly things like the Stalk Tank.

someone2040
26-03-2008, 12:23
Some of the big Dino's of the Lustrian jungle. Stegadons and Carnosaurs would be pretty awesome to see in a bigger size, rather than their scaled down versions. Heck, a Coatl from the Valley of the Carnosaur's list could be pretty awesome as well. Or it would've been nice for a Engine of the Gods back around when Lustria came out.

Shadow Marine
26-03-2008, 12:45
I would like to see IG bikes (side cars), jeeps, staff cars. Civilians would be great to, they would work well in games as objectives (one side tries to kill them one side tries to protect them!)
Arbites would make my year, yes I know there is no official army list but I want them!

nedsta
26-03-2008, 13:29
fantasy and 40K civilians,some more tallarn raiders would be nice and a tank transporter model has just popped into my head as well

Occulto
26-03-2008, 14:00
More stuff for armies they've pretty much ignored... Necrons and Dark Eldar would be nice.

No new SM, Tau or IG please. They've already had their lion's share of FW goodness.

Patriarch
26-03-2008, 14:14
Epic nids.

I can dream...

Thoth62
26-03-2008, 15:03
I'd love to see what they could do with some Thousand Sons conversion kits, like they've done with the death guard and world eaters in the last little while.

I'm a pretty obsessed TS fanboi, so I would buy any TS type stuff that they made. I already have the dread, and I'm probably getting the rhino and LR stuff.

Samuell
26-03-2008, 15:22
Mechanicus (I love the whole man-machine idea) and Arbites (including civilians of course) would be awsome. Plus I would really like to see them do some original models for the necrons, something big and impressive and I'm not talking about a monolith. And maybe some original vehicles for the SM, I sick of that repetative rhino chasis.

spaint2k
26-03-2008, 15:50
I asked for Chaos Dwarf conversion kits, and a Chaos Dwarf Warlord the last time I ordered.

Steve

sigur
26-03-2008, 16:19
More generic stuff like Civilians (for 40k and WHFB alike), terrain, race-specific weapon sprues, convertion bits and such. No special-special sillystuff like "truescale marines" (doesn't fit with GW's style at all so why bother with it?) or Horus Heresy "items".

Putty
26-03-2008, 16:42
TBH, i don't need them to produce anything more.

I just need their stuff to be cheaper thats all...

From Shadows
26-03-2008, 17:19
A Farseer and 5 Warlocks on Jetbikes,with options of Spears or blades.Also a Adeptus Mechanicus line of models.

Mad Doc Grotsnik
26-03-2008, 20:35
Moar Warhammer Fantasy stuff. The terrain is gorgeous, and really not that bank breaking, but I want unit types and that!

And a seconding (thirding I suppose) of Civvy stuff for all games.

Oh, and the Knights. Loved them I did. Been reading my Titan Legions and Adeptus Titanicus stuff recently. Got all bleary eyed at thoughts of gaming past.

Chaplain Nikolai
26-03-2008, 20:55
You know what I'd like to see FW produce?

THE STUFF THEY CURRENTLY OFFER FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!:evilgrin:

The last thing they need to be doing is adding more items to their catalog right now. Get sorted out first, get the current customers their orders, then add more stuff.

I'm gonna have to agree with this sentiment. 2 months and still no Elysians, and there are people much worse off than me.:eek:

Ethlorien
26-03-2008, 22:04
I would love to see more stuff for their fantasy line. Ships would be cool for naval battles.

snurl
27-03-2008, 08:22
How about a Dwarven Steam Engine (for pulling the artillery train)
With a tank conversion kit for it.

BrainFireBob
27-03-2008, 08:24
The only correct answer would seem to be "more."

The Dark One
27-03-2008, 11:18
more fantasy stuff would be cool, things like charectors, unit upgrades, some units, more monsters and so on
other than that maybe some true scale marines (chaos and imperial), and some pre herusy stuff

Ganymene
27-03-2008, 12:16
C'tan around the same size of the greater demons(i.e. Big).

Sureshot05
27-03-2008, 13:35
A few suggestions for Warhammer:
Dwarven Fortress would be ace.
Imperial Temple for Sigmar (or possibly customisable)
Siege Towers
Epic Units such as High Elf Dragon King (combine the Emperor Dragon and an elf..), Nagash, Sigmar, a giant cannon such as the one used to defend Middenheim, and epic monstrous mounts!
DoW could be a great niche for Forgeworld and revive this army in a new style.

I'd love to see them start a Heresy series of miniatures. Instead of focusing on 40k conflicts there are plenty enough they could do with that. Istvaan massacre sourcebook anyone?

Patriarch
27-03-2008, 13:47
I'm gonna have to agree with this sentiment. 2 months and still no Elysians, and there are people much worse off than me.:eek:

My stuff all turned up yesterday.

I only ordered it last week!

[/smug mode]

Drogmir
27-03-2008, 15:17
I would love to see Fantasy heroes done by them

Dwarf Supreme
27-03-2008, 17:24
I would like to have more Epic. Nothing specific, except for a Psy- Titan, but I know that'll never happen.

Coasty
27-03-2008, 17:32
And seconding (thirding I suppose) of Civvy stuff for all games.

Oooh...and rear echelon vehicles...

Deus Mechanicus
27-03-2008, 17:40
Female Conversion kits for space marine (female powerarmored heads & chest pieces)

Promethius
27-03-2008, 17:54
My wish list:

40k scale Imperial Knights
Rough rider motorbike conversions
Admech (including praetorian battle servitors, ordinatus minoris etc.).
More commisar models (the forgeworld ones are gorgeous).
Primarchs
Adeptus Custodes

That Dwarf steam train/landship sounds like an awesome idea.

Ethlorien
27-03-2008, 18:46
I would love to see Fantasy heroes done by them

That's a great idea. I'd love to see a line of their most famous heroes/characters, like Malekith on Foot/Dragon, Sigmar, Bugman (included with burchase of the Bugman's Brewery bldg), Nagash, the list goes on...

Also, more fantasy monsters (chimera, hydra, kraken, manticore, shaggoth, etc) would be great too.

Jan Skarthen
27-03-2008, 19:18
Basically more WHFB stuff.

catbarf
27-03-2008, 19:57
You know what I'd like to see FW produce?

THE STUFF THEY CURRENTLY OFFER FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!:evilgrin:

The last thing they need to be doing is adding more items to their catalog right now. Get sorted out first, get the current customers their orders, then add more stuff.

Quoted. For. Truth.

Axel
27-03-2008, 20:28
Leviathan Command Vessel
Adeptus Mechanicus
Civilians (40k, Humans, Eldar, Orks...)

WFB:
- Imperial Characters
- Statetroopers along thel Landsknechts (to replace the current ...)

jibbajabbawocky
27-03-2008, 21:09
Mostly I'd like to see some Dark Eldar stuff.

A FW version of the Talos.

A resculpted Razorwing Bomber. The twin-pod Cloud-Car-From-Empi
re-Strikes-Back just looked.... goofy.
(The Raven fighter is pure sexiness, OTOH)

rodmillard
27-03-2008, 21:53
I would love the dwarf airship at WFB scale, even if it filled my living room!

And a 40K scale SoB cathedral (tracked or terrain piece - hell, if they made them I'd buy both!)

And regular infantry to go with the tallarn range (they didn't make ordinary tallarns because they are still available from GW but guess what - the two ranges don't match!)

Binky
28-03-2008, 14:48
Like many others here, I'd like to see an Ad-Mech range, though there have been rumours that they will be doing that so fingers crossed. Getting close to finishing my DKOK army (or at least, having a legal, fieldable army, I'm sure I'll carry on adding to it) so it would be good to have a new army to move on to!

darkprincewilson
28-03-2008, 15:26
Mine is a total pipe dream. I would love a large scale Bone Dragon to field with my Tomb Kings.

The Orange
28-03-2008, 19:28
More upgrade kits for existing units? The IG get some neat stuff, but I want premium conversions for my Tau and Eldar :evilgrin:. Or heck, new phoenix lords would (probably) be sweet.

Harry
28-03-2008, 20:27
More stuff for Fantasy.

Especially Boats.

Johnnyfrej
29-03-2008, 04:15
I'd like them to release more of the different IG armies. New resin Valhallans, Tanith First and Only, Harakoni Warhawks, Mordians etc.

I suppose new IG bike conversions would be cool, but they would still be way more expensive then using horses. Not to mention I already have 20+ Rough Riders on horseback.

-Private Jon

Arturis
30-03-2008, 00:27
More Necrons, i like an earlier idea of the C'tan being produced but there are plenty of things they could do.....will never happen tho.

stonehorse
30-03-2008, 01:00
C'tan
Necron Scarab swarms like the Tyranid Ripper swarms they did.

AI
Necron aircraft

Epic
Necrons

Warhammer
Terrain pieces

kyussinchains
31-03-2008, 19:33
chaos dwarfs, cathayans, other armies not currently on the high priority list for GW....

Boats would be cool as well....

Sylass
31-03-2008, 19:34
Nagash ... :angel:

astrocortex
31-03-2008, 19:52
I would like to have more Epic. Nothing specific, except for a Psy- Titan, but I know that'll never happen.

Couldn't agree more. I'd love to see more epic scale buildings and terrain more than anything.

I think I've got more chance of travelling to Mars in a dustbin though! :cries:

howardmoon
03-04-2008, 20:48
Eldar bright stallion Knight in 40k scale ,made with as much care as the revenant titan was.

I would love them to redo the leman russ because that tank really stands out as "poo-poo-ka-choo" when you sit it next to any of the new forge world IG tank models.

And a MKII Eldar cobra to match the awsome scorpion wouldnt be out of the question.

Side note if you want FW to send your goods quicker , ring them up and tell them to send you whats in stock rather than waiting to send it all in one go , basicly they wont send your order unless its all in stock , so if like me you ordered a DKOK super heavy tank up-grade which was out of stock it held up the whole order ,so i told them to send the stuff they had and it arrived next day.

Gazak Blacktoof
04-04-2008, 13:12
A bone giant that looks like the one in the TK army book.

New kits for 40K Necrons.

40K Adeptus Mechanicus army/ conversion kits

Alien auxiliaries for 40K Tau

Various EPIC Kits. A necron army, OOP chaos bits, etc. Basically complete the range now that SG is dead (or sleeping heavily/ comatose).

If that didn't tie up their schedule for the next couple of years they could do an Araby army for warhammer too.

EDIT: Oh and daemon engines for warhammer fantasy.

Roguebaron
04-04-2008, 20:13
2 things really, first is variant arms for the chaos warhound, i'd love to be able to field an inferno cannon or the turbo laser on a second titan. Second, since they have a reaver made, i want the chaos version.

Havesome
04-04-2008, 23:12
I will second the Engine of the Gods suggestion. I would like the Lizardmen to have something as large as the Ork Gargantuan Squiggoth.

Marcio Silva
06-04-2008, 07:51
TRUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
What kind of army goes to war and does not transport stuff on trucks?!?!
A modular truck where the chassis and cab are the same and you switch the cargo area.
Also based on the same chassis, armored vehicles for transport.
A large cargo lander like the one on the last Gaunt's book.
And also some civilian vehicles, like a commissar staff car.
Dan Abnett's would be an excellent source for those....

malkkis
06-04-2008, 07:58
Squats!

And rules for them in Imperial Armour books.

Binabik15
06-04-2008, 14:45
As if FW would do stuff without tracks and guns and Imperial Eagles :p

Iīd like monsters for Fantasy, hero and lord models, monsters, maybe some Dog of War units, maybe monsters, weapon/conversion/bits kits (but the new plastics arenīt really suited for simple/easy conversions, anymore), puffy sleeve Empire models. A Chaos Militia and Death Korps equivalent in terms of awesome and diversity. Ind, Nippon, Pirates (!!!), a chaos tribe, I donīt care as long as it rocks.

And monsters. Maybe mount options for heroes....like monsters :angel:

Blood Bowl teams. The thought of FW BB teams makes me drool.

Warmaster stuff. I love those miniature miniatures;), but the GW range is hit and miss. I donīt really plan to play Warmaster, but having an army of tiny (or is it tinier?) men parading around my shelf without taking more space than a large Orc regiment? Someday, GW, someday.

Same goes for Epic. They have proven that they can produce jaw-dropping troop models.

If they did only a fraction of that my my heart would skip some beats.

kyussinchains
06-04-2008, 16:55
Nagash ... :angel:

ooh yeah that would be good....:D

Hicks
06-04-2008, 17:49
I'd like forgeworld to make gaz masked rough riders on bikes (I want RRs for my steel legion!).

Kristov
08-04-2008, 05:29
more fantasy stuff
like a carnasaur
Zombie Dragon
Hypogryph
etc...