PDA

View Full Version : 40k UK GT Heat Two, anybody?

Ether
11-10-2005, 01:12
Anyone here taking part? I'm really looking forward to it. The portent tourny in January refreshed my jaded view of tournament gaming and I'm hoping it'll be good fun all round, unlike last year when some bad unsporting opponents kinda ruined my enjoyment...

Fallen Angel
12-10-2005, 23:32
Well i'm going there as part of the Flame On contingent, all 13 of us!!

Ether
13-10-2005, 13:20
13? Wow! Will you have t-shirts and everything?

Fallen Angel
13-10-2005, 18:52
oh yeah we'll be the ppl wearing red t-shirts (on the saturday at least) with flame on across one side. And loudly shouting Yarrrrr a lot (though a lot less enthusiastically on the sunday morning!!)

If you're really from Manchester and have been to any of the 40k vets nights, you'll know who we are.

Insane Psychopath
13-10-2005, 19:49
I been to the UK GT heat 1 just in Aug there & I got to see a lot of good challeging games. So no fear on that part for you.

Just make sure you do not get the table with a big bunker or 10inch worth of trees.

Apart from that good luck & I want to see a report & photos of the UK GT heat 2.

IP

Ether
14-10-2005, 01:31
oh yeah we'll be the ppl wearing red t-shirts (on the saturday at least) with flame on across one side. And loudly shouting Yarrrrr a lot (though a lot less enthusiastically on the sunday morning!!)

If you're really from Manchester and have been to any of the 40k vets nights, you'll know who we are.

I really am from Manchester! Sadly, my job clashes with the vets. night (and I spend my summer in Exeter so tend to my gaming there), although I was talking to the staffer in there earlier who is taking Space Wolves along. Is he one of your lot?

Insane Psychopath: I will be taking my camera, so I should be able to do some sort of photo report or something. Also, thanks for the feedback on my list! I'm still having kittens about what exactly to take...

Fallen Angel
14-10-2005, 07:41
yeah he is one.

btw vets night is now on mondays as well if that helps you.

Brother Edwin
11-11-2005, 11:51
I will be there with ulthwe.

Col.Gravis
11-11-2005, 18:11
lol I think you might be a bit late then! ;)

Maybe you mean Heat 3? ;)

Insane Psychopath
11-11-2005, 19:28
Sorry Bro Edwin, this is heat 2 man.