PDA

View Full Version : Most Effective Nurgle Army?

Vomikron Noxis
27-05-2008, 17:52
Greetings all,

I'm changing the focus of my army, from mixed Nurgle/Khorne/Undivided, to mainly Nurgle themed, and I was wondering what the general thoughts were on the most effective Nurgle army, and what its strengths/weaknesses are? I would imagine the best place to start would be a Prince and three squads of PMs in Rhinos. On top of this I'd personally like to include a dakka pred, and a couple of Oblits at least. Any thoughts?

senorcardgage
27-05-2008, 18:00
Seems about right to me. Seems Nurgle's main concerns are tanks and monsterous creatures, so make sure your demon princes and Oblits focus on those first. Dakka pred is cheap and can help deal with pesky rending units!

etancross
27-05-2008, 18:06
Greetings all,

I'm changing the focus of my army, from mixed Nurgle/Khorne/Undivided, to mainly Nurgle themed, and I was wondering what the general thoughts were on the most effective Nurgle army, and what its strengths/weaknesses are? I would imagine the best place to start would be a Prince and three squads of PMs in Rhinos. On top of this I'd personally like to include a dakka pred, and a couple of Oblits at least. Any thoughts?

you should go over to the battlerep forum, i have a few reps posted that show my 1500 and 2K pt nurgle armies.

My nurgle lists have been rocken!

Mark of Nurgle
27-05-2008, 19:51
The Death Guard tactica thread has many pages of interesting advice and discussion:
http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113027&highlight=death

Cheers,

Mark