PDA

View Full Version : SACRAMENTO, CA 40k Indy GT Nov 19-20

Chaosette
21-10-2005, 15:44
Hey everyone!

I'm trying to promote the heck out of this tournament because right about now I'd be preparing for the LA GT, but Games Workshop has cancelled the event!

To give people the big tournament fix, some folks in Sacramento (including me) are organizing an Indy Grand Tournament for November 19-20.

Lists are 1850 using one force org chart and prizes will be given for Best overall, Best Sport, Best Army, Players Choice, Best General and "Tough Luck"

All of the awards are pro-painted Forgeworld minis that can be removed from the trophy base for play! So not only do you win bragging rights, you win an awesome model!

For example, have you seen the pictures ofthe not-yet-released Forgeworld Keeper of Secrets? If you haven't check her out here!
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/kosecrets.htm

This Keeper of Secrets is getting painted up by last year's LA GT Best Army winner and is going to be awarded for Best Overall! Another example of the awesome prizes at this tournament would be a Space Marine Mark IV Venerable Dreadnought painted by one of last year's Golden Daemon winners!

This tournament is worth travelling for, especially now that the Grand Tournaments are cancelled, so pre-register for your spot, and if you're out of town, check out the hotel that we're hosting the event in and get yourself a room!

Here's all the info you need to sign up for Capital Punishment, Sacramento California's Inedependent Grand Tournament for Warhammer 40,000 -- NOVEMBER 19-20

http://www.greatescapegames.com/tournament.htm

If you can't come out to play, take a moment to check it out and spread the word to your gaming groups! This event is going to rock!

Chaosette
21-10-2005, 15:51
Yeah, I see now that Hokkaido beat me to talking about this event here... so, for those of you who saw his thread, sorry for the redundancy.. but, well, at least I talked about different things than he did... like the prizes. :rolleyes:

Good job on promoting the event Hokkaido! I appreciate you. :p

Hokkaido23
12-11-2005, 08:15
Bump~

We have 45 or so people signed up, less than a dozen spots left and less than a week before the tournament :) Ive seen the Keeper prize, its looks amazing. GT Best Army winner painted her, and it shows!