PDA

View Full Version : Would this work as a Chaos giant

Dayhan
31-05-2008, 11:16
I wan't something different as my giant. this is a link to a ebay page

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180238599915&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:PIC&ih=008

So what you think its 10 / 11 inc tall but can of course be customed to be shorter. As its to be built and painted just like the GWS giant, there's alot of room for converting. Would it work as a Chaos giant figure ????

Neknoh
31-05-2008, 11:22
Would work no prob I think. Just be careful where you use him, rabbid parrents may not approve

snurl
31-05-2008, 11:32
Seconded. Would work anywhere but the GW store, unless you add a uniform of sorts.

anerion
31-05-2008, 11:34
obviously there might be some issues of use in GW itself, but that'd depend on the level of conversion you do to it. but with your mates etc at a club or home i don't see why there might be a problem, aslong as it's based accourdinly and you follow the Chaos Giant stats, theres no cause for concern.
i think most people have used something to represent something else at some point.
Nice model too.

The boyz
31-05-2008, 12:03
I think that would make a perfect Chaos Giant. The only problem you would have, is if you came to try and use it in a GW store.

nurgle_boy
31-05-2008, 20:04
just make him some pants... magnetic ones, so they can be removed for non GW games...

Other than that, very nice, if a little penis-y

darren redstar
31-05-2008, 20:27
I wish someone would make me some magnety pants- life would be so much easier.

Panzerkanzler
31-05-2008, 23:09
Other than that, very nice, if a little penis-y

Well, surely it's nothing you haven't seen already? I'll never understand how depicting violence and slaughter (via our armed minis) is totally alright, while some descreet partial nudity is so special. Concerning the same matter, but on tv, I know that I personally would rather see more naked people than all the misery that is cabled out on a daily basis. Oh, except my first line, this post isn't directed at you mini Nurgle.

Panzerkanzler
31-05-2008, 23:10
I wish someone would make me some magnety pants- life would be so much easier.

Strange...here I as thinking it would be nice with magnetized penises. I'd stick 'em on all my bloodletters. And daemonettes!

neXus6
31-05-2008, 23:15
Well never mind the penis it's a non-GW model so unless you green stuff over pretty much the whole thing, i.e. use it as an armature you'd not be allowed to use it cause of the "must be 70% a GW model showing."

Does look a really good model for the basis of a LOT of conversion and sculpting though. :D