PDA

View Full Version : tzeentch?? herald? lord? where are they?

Jbasciani
01-06-2008, 21:36
I really want to know what happend with the miniature of tzeentch.
when GW release the new figure?

theunwantedbeing
01-06-2008, 21:39
They probably wont get models....you have to make them yourself.
GW made a bunch of stuff for the other gods though. Buy those instead.

L.P.
01-06-2008, 21:47
I think that they just expect gamers to use old models. The same happened with the dwarves & the gyrocopter. You can always get the old models and use good ol' green stuff to make your own model.

Jbasciani
01-06-2008, 21:48
that is a really ****

TheMav80
01-06-2008, 22:13
Tell GW to stuff it and buy models elsewhere. Check out the Warstore for a huge selection of models from tons of different lines.

I bought a figure from the Aegyptus Gods line. A vulture headed guy. Looks perfect for a Tzeentch herald. Though I have yet to find something I find suitable for a Tzeentch Daemon Prince.

Kronos
02-06-2008, 00:55
Tell GW to stuff it and buy models elsewhere. Check out the Warstore for a huge selection of models from tons of different lines.

I bought a figure from the Aegyptus Gods line. A vulture headed guy. Looks perfect for a Tzeentch herald. Though I have yet to find something I find suitable for a Tzeentch Daemon Prince.

Chaos spawn box can make unlimited types of daemon princes, i belive it has a bird head too, so just add pegasus wings or some type of feathered wings on the back and it will look good imo.

as for the herald - flamer cut in half (by the waist btw :rolleyes:) then place a fill in anything thin really and then gs to make the body longer. for arms i'd suggest removing those flame like bits and placing open hands from any other model, say ghouls, zombies, open human hands. Then if you want gs some sort of spiral out of the hands to look like a spell of some sort.

Grimtuff
02-06-2008, 15:53
I think that they just expect gamers to use old models. The same happened with the dwarves & the gyrocopter. You can always get the old models and use good ol' green stuff to make your own model.

Erm, there's a current Gyrocopter (http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99110205083&orignav=13) model..... :eyebrows:

Kerill
02-06-2008, 16:19
I would recommend these for heralds:

http://www.solegends.com/citcat912/c20267rcchtzeentch.htm

And you can use the classic (small) Lord of Change as a daemon prince if you want (although I would hold off on that until you see hpw crap the new DP is).

dragonmage
02-06-2008, 17:10
i personally think the warriors of chaos tzeench champion(the one you get the familiar with) would make a good herald. i am still a bit annoyed that tzeench once again got shafted tho

isidril93
02-06-2008, 19:11
the tzeentch lord is good or else you can get a horror, gs it a bit and make a nice base and use a colout sceme different from the others

Razhem
02-06-2008, 20:21
My intention is using old flamers has the base model. The bird beak gives it the appearance of being closer to a Lord of Change.