PDA

View Full Version : The Tale of Fantasy Painters. Month Eleven. (Month Twelve W.I.P.)

Harry
03-06-2008, 22:32
THE TALE OF FANTASY PAINTERS : MONTH ELEVEN. (MONTH TWELVE WIP)

Hello chaps.

In to the last month!!! Who'd a thought it? :D

So this is the thread for month Eleven's work and any work you do in the final month.

We are now nearing the end this project. With only one more month to go. Those of you who are participating, this is the official thread in which you should post the work you have done in month eleven. (May).
You should post up to three photographs of your months work and a photo of the army so far. (The last eleven months work).
If you have not used a joker you should now have a 2000 point army.
Depending on how many jokers you have used you should now have between 1,800 points and 2,000 points (Approx).

I hope you have all had a great months painting.
I can’t wait to enjoy the results.

All the best
Harry

WHAT IS IT AS ALL ABOUT?

The aim of The Tale of Painters (TOP) is to help motivate those involved to start and complete a 2000 point army in the next twelve months.

The painters involved have made a commitment to paint and post, by the last day of each month, approx 200 points of their chosen army. They do this each month for the next 12 months. Starting with the last day of July 2007.

However, because people have real lives with exams, holidays, honeymoons, new babies etc, etc. They get two 'Jokers'. For two months within the year you can ‘play a joker’ and rather than post an update they can post saying "sorry guys couldn't get it done this month. Real life got in the way." But the other 10 Months they have to come up with (approx) 200 points of painted and based figures. 200 points for 10 out of the next 12 months.

In twelve months time we will all end up with a finished 2000 point army.

A new thread will be opened on the last day of each month for each painter to post the next 200 point ‘update’ for the army they are painting and a picture of the army to date.

I will just take this opportunity to thank all the painters who have signed up for their interest and enthusiasm and for their ideas that have helped shape this project. I wish you all the best of luck and I hope this project is a big success for everyone involved. I also hope 'the viewers at home' enjoy the results of all the work of the painters involved.

THE PAINTERS (OF FANTASY ARMIES)

AdHoC : Orcs and Goblins : 7 Months painting : 2 joker
Arhalien : Woodies : 10 Months painting : No jokers
Catferret : Ogres 9 Months painting : 1 joker
Deadorc : Lizardmen : 8 Months painting : 2 Joker
Dino : Empire : 9 Months painting : 1 joker
Doi : Dark Elves : 10 Months painting : No jokers
Harry : Dark Elves : 7 Months painting : 2 joker
Harry : Dwarves : 7 Months painting : 2 jokers
Harry Daemonic Legion : 10 Months painting : No jokers
Harry Vampire Counts : 8 Months painting : 1 Jokers
Hespithe : Khornate Doombull ogres : 8 Months painting : No jokers (Already Finished 2000 points)
Huw Dawson : Dwarves : 10 Months painting : No jokers
jme : Dark Elves :9 Months painting : 1 joker
Jonahmaul : Goblins : 7 Months painting : 2 jokers
Knighta : Skaven : 10 Months painting : No jokers.
Kraxnar : High Elves: 7 months painting : 2 jokers
Sigur : Dark Elves : 6 months painting : No jokers (Alreday finished 2000 points)
Silverstu : Dwarfs : 8 Months painting : 2 jokers
Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull : Night Goblins :7 months painting : 2 joker.
Zark the Dammed : Ogres :8 Months painting : 1 Jokers.

Green=Still in and posted this month
Orange=Still in but not posted yet this month.

This is where I got to last month before life got hectic!

If this is wrong ... let me know.

Harry
03-06-2008, 22:37
Knock yourself out fellas.

I am going to be late posting. If I am able to ... I fear I might be about to fall at the last hurdle. Life has got very .... busy.
I have hardly put a brush on anything in a month.

I hope seeing you guys post pics will spur me on.

Dino
03-06-2008, 22:46
About darn time...

Middenland and Middenheim 8th

Units: 10 Teutogen Guard(aka greatswords), and a Mortar with powder monkey.

Backround/Theme: Warriors from Middenland and Middenheim panning together to fight invaders.

Build/Conversion: Most of this stuff is fairly strait forward. The Mortar had some stuff cut off like the areas were the wheals are suppose to be. I also took the barrel that came with the set and added the powder monkey on top.

Painting: The same as I do for all of them.

Basing: The same as the rest.

Ups: Finally getting this all finished.
Downs: None that I can think of.

Mortar pts.75
Total from last month 1800
All around total 1975(close enough for me to say i'm done)
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g212/Dinoartist/Picture527.jpg
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g212/Dinoartist/Picture541.jpg
And the whole army.
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g212/Dinoartist/Picture540.jpg
WOW! What an army shot.

Anyway now that i'm finished it's time for me to say the next armies i'll be doing for this next TOFP. I will be doing Chaos Dwarfs and adding on to the Dwarfs I have at the moment which isn't that much..

Harry
03-06-2008, 22:56
About darn time...
Apologies.

Arhalien
03-06-2008, 23:05
OOh, as I'm finished does that mean I get to play a joker! :D
(rolleyes)

Amusing joker pic will be appearing on Thursday afternoon once all my tricky exams are over.
Expect some more painted stuff from me next month maybe; possibly pegasi if the wings become available on Bitzbox again ;)

@Dino: congratulations on finishing (the joker is still an abomanation i fear :p) :). I've said it before, but I'll say it again, that is a wonderflly striking army you have there

@Harry: I think that given the size of the task you took on here, whatever happens in these last two months you have certainly not fallen at any hurdle; you've painted far more than us, and been the driving force behind this entire endeavour. I'm sorry to hear life has got difficult again; it seems to have been a very turbulent year for you, which just emphasises what you've achieved here. I hope that everything gets sorted out; we'll be here to provide moral support, for what it's worth.

Dino
03-06-2008, 23:30
Relax Harry i'm just messing with you;):D.

Hope your able to get more stuff done this month. And if you don't I really you should care. You've painted more armies then every single person on here has and you stuck with for all this time. That deservse a pie:D. And if you do paint stuff then an even bigger pie is needed. Good luck.

And Arhalien, thx.

Harry
03-06-2008, 23:31
@Harry: I think that given the size of the task you took on here, whatever happens in these last two months you have certainly not fallen at any hurdle; you've painted far more than us, and been the driving force behind this entire endeavour. I'm sorry to hear life has got difficult again; it seems to have been a very turbulent year for you, which just emphasises what you've achieved here. I hope that everything gets sorted out; we'll be here to provide moral support, for what it's worth.
What a nice thing to say mate.
It has, as you say, been a very 'turbulent' year. If you had written it no one would believe it.

You guys have no idea what a support this has been. It has been a distraction and a focus when I have needed one the most. It has been one of the few things to have remained constant in what has been the most chaotic of times. It has been a project which has provided me with nothing but positive feedback and encouragement when there has been precious little from other parts of my life. It has been a huge support through the most difficult and stressful of times.

You all have my thanks.

lorcan
04-06-2008, 02:13
Sorry to hear of your troubles Harry, hope you get things sorted. On a brighter note great looking army you have there Dino.

Regards
Lorcan

silverstu
04-06-2008, 09:36
great job Dino- first to post and great work. That's quite an army shot- looks awesome, the guard are really great and I love the powder monkey for the mortar! Got to get me one of those! well done in completing your army. looking forward to seeing your dwarfs and chaosdwarfs in the next ToP.

@Harry- thought you'd got stuck under the fridge again! Sorry to hear things haven't been great for you mate, hope things brighten up soon. Don't worry about not posting- you can't possibly think you have fallen at the last hurdle- you have more painted up than anyone and I'd bet if you added in some magic items your boys would each be alot closer to 2000 points than you think.
I'll be posting at the weekend-ish.

Doi
04-06-2008, 09:54
That would be right wouldn't it. The first month I'm ready to post on day 1 and the thread is late:p

Dark Elves

Units: 2 Reaper Bolt Throwers.

Backround/Theme: A cold day in hell.

Build/Conversion: Stock models.

Painting: The same as I do for the rest of the army.

Basing: The same as the rest.

Ups: Getting not only my month's entry done on time but basing my Manflayer's while I was at it.

Downs: Pictures, again. Had to fiddle around in photoshop to get them decent

Army total : 2286pts (points for unfinished Dark Riders and Mounted Noble halved)

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x4/WaaaghDoi/TOFP061.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x4/WaaaghDoi/TOFP064.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x4/WaaaghDoi/TOFP067.jpg

Next month the plan is to finish the Dark Rider units and the Noble, so I have to convert riders and then paint them all. Fun fun fun.

@ Dino: Now that my friend is an army shot. Well done on sticking with the Tale until the end

@ Harry: Fallen at the last hurdle? You got painted in the first three months what we all got done in a year! Hell I owe you a debt of gratitude for starting this Tale. It's lit a fire under my rear end and got myself not only painting again but at a rate as to have painted more in a year then had in the four preceeding it. Not only that but you've provided the background for the army AND given me the inspiration for my next one (ever since I saw those wolves in your project log so long ago.....)
So I have to say
Well done sir!

Doi

Catferret
04-06-2008, 10:53
Joker number two.

I haven't painted anything in a while as I have been using the short amount of free time I have had to work on other projects.

Inspiration for the Maneaters has disappeared completely so I will try to paint up a replacement unit of Ironguts for the end of this month. I have no intentions of failing to hit target at this late stage.

Jonahmaul
04-06-2008, 15:54
@ Dino - i'm sure you just sit at your PC from 00.01 on the 1st of the month waiting for the thread to go up!! Awesome stuff again & very impressive army.

@ Harry - I really hope that you can get some pictures up but you have been awesome throughout the whole of TOFP. Not only have you organised this rabble but your posts each month have kept everyone motivated (if we can't do one army but you do four something is definately going wrong!).

@ Doi - really nicely painted bolt throwers & manflayers. The army is looking impressive even if the picture is a little blurry....

My giant is basically finished, just need to do a final few touches to it & finish off the base which I hope to do tonight although I've got a really bad back at the moment so can't spend too long over the painting table.

silverstu
04-06-2008, 17:21
@Doi- good work on the bolt throwers and the manflayers look excellent based up. The army is looking good as a whole- those army shots can be tricky but it gives a good impression. I'll be interested to see how the dark riders turn out.

Jonahmaul
04-06-2008, 20:12
So I've basically got this months entry done on time & posted before a few others which makes a change!! Photos aren't great, especially the first couple which are a little dark but my photo skills aren't great so this was the best I could get. Possibly some better pictures to come when there's daylight!

Unit: A Giant.

Backround/Theme: All Night Goblin army led by Skarsnik, no other special theme.

Build/Conversion: Straight from the box

Painting: Too much to list but if you are interested in any particular parts them let me know & I can tell you how I did them (if I can remember!). Went for the used banner as trouser look again so got a Bretonnian banner on one leg & Nurgle one on the back of is pants (although i'm not sure if I like how I've done the Nurgle symbol so may repaint this bit).

Basing: Same as rest of the army but bit more details because of the sculpted base.

Ups: Always wanted an army with two giants in which I have now & i'm happy with the look i've got for both of them, pretty much the image I had of them both before I started. Also, getting so far into the TOFP & realising that I only have to paint 8 more models to have my painted 2000 points night goblin army :D

Downs: Seemed to lose enthusiasm for painting the giant at times, possibly because of the size of it & often felt like it wasn't getting near to be finished but the more i've done of it the more enthusiastic i've got.

Still to do: not a lot, just have to paint the barrel on his back & a couple of bits of wood on the base plus finish the base with some static grass. Also have to do the stitches on the trousers (which i'm still yet to do on the giant I painted in month 2! both of these will get finished this week!).

Knighta
05-06-2008, 10:27
Shizknit's Horde!

Unit: 1x Screaming Bell

Backround/Theme: DING-DONG!!

Build/Conversion: Don't get me started on this....

Painting: Or this...

Basing: Green Food dye and sawdust

Ups: It's a big bell. Probly put 400 hours into it.

Downs: The 400 hours I put into it. And the pictures. And its not glued yet.

Army total : Around 2300 points i think

Bottom of the bell. Includes a Rat-Ogre Striker. The main Bell was actually a Chrismas Decoration, with a symbol from the plague monks standard. The rat ogres arm was amputated and replaced with a club for 'donging'
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd314/Knighta22/Picture003-2.jpg

Top of Bell: Pretty much the standard bell, on a platform, with a couple of dudes here and there. I'll probly end up putting more guys danging from the platform and such, to give it a bit more charactor.
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd314/Knighta22/Picture002-1.jpg

Full Bell Shot: Its around 1.5 Times the size of the new giant. Its a bit wobly at the moment cause its not pinned and glued as of yet, but i thought y'all might want to see the basics of it.
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd314/Knighta22/Picture005.jpg

Army Shot: Had a bit of trouble gating everything in!
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd314/Knighta22/Picture013.jpg
@Harry: Hope your life gets un-hectic. At least you didn't fall at the first hurdle, right? Besides, you've got plenty of time. Also, you've done good.

@Dino: Nice looking army shot indeed. Give yourself a pat on the back for that my friend, and take a deep breath. Get ready for the next one :P

@Doi: Nice looking bolt-throwers. Concerning the manflayers bases, to borrow a phrase from Dino, "About Darn Time..." Looks good, although the army shot's a bit fuzzy. Although, I'm not one to talk...

@Jonahmaul: The giant looks truely terrific. Its an interesting approach you've taken there, but i think it worked out well, congrats.

Next month: The grey seer.

Fredmans
05-06-2008, 14:35
@Knighta

That army looks fantastic. The Screaming Bell really takes the army to a "higher" level. :) The wobbliness only adds to the skaven flavour, but for the sake of all those 400 hours, yes, you should pin it.

Lovely idea, great execution.

Jonahmaul
06-06-2008, 14:46
@ Knighta - that screaming bell does look awesome, very nice to see an original model. Definately get round to pinning it though.

Kraxnar
07-06-2008, 02:29
Well I don't think I even picked up a paint brush last month, so nothing new to show from me.

Hopefully I can get the Dragon Princes + Lord on Dragon finished off by the end of the month to at least get close to 2k points.

The 'Super' screaming bell is awesome and great work from everyone who is still going yet again!

Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull
07-06-2008, 18:50
Hello guys

unfortunatly I need to say that I have to drop out at the last moment. School got in the way, I exams coming up lots of tasks. And for once I said school is more important cause if I don't screw up my exams next week I will be finished with school forever:). Congrats for all the chaps that have made it, repect guys.

But I will be in for the edition from 2008-2009, then I have no school that can get in the way.

Greetz
G

Kraxnar
08-06-2008, 01:53
That is a pity G.

Are you sure you couldn't get enough done after your exams so that you could get close to 2000 points?

Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull
08-06-2008, 06:03
Well if I churn out 400points in 7 days I can still make it, but it would then be posted on the 27 from the month or so. Or I can paint some orc's, then I paint more points at a time.

Greetz
G

Arhalien
08-06-2008, 17:40
@Jonah: that's a very impressive giant; very clean and nicely detailed. I would say that the skin looks a bit flat to me, however.

@Knighta: Some could call that a little bit ott, but it's Skaven so I think it's acceptable :p

@Ghazak: It's a real shane you have to pull out; you've done a great job keeping up so far given the army you'd chosen; you didn;t even have the easy cheat of prime black drybrush that can otherwise be done with night goblins ;)
I look forward to seeing what you do next year.

@Doi: Lovely army; the bases contrast very nicely with the dark colours of the models; you've done a very good job on those manflayers

And just becuase I can;t keep away from this Wood Elf army:
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x29/Arhalien/Wood%20Elves/HighbornWIP1front.jpg
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x29/Arhalien/Wood%20Elves/HighbornWIP1back.jpg

A replacement lord model. Still WIP, and the camera (the bad one) blends some of the highlights together a bit too flatteringly, but nevertheless i'm happy with how it's going.

Jonahmaul
08-06-2008, 17:47
@ Arhalien - that lord is looking very nice. I haven't started this months work because it hasn't turned up in the post yet! The photos of the giant aren't great as when you look at it 'in the flesh' you can make out a bit more definition in the different layers of skin although in fairness I could put some more highlights & shades in.

silverstu
08-06-2008, 18:45
@Arhalien-Glad you're still gracing us with you're presence. The lord is looking very promising.
@Ghazak- hope you can stay in- post whatever you can get painted it would be a shame to drop out at this stage and don't worry too much about hitting 2000pts.

silverstu
08-06-2008, 20:01
Units: Beardlings- 25 dwarf warriors with shields and full command.

Backround/Theme: The younger dwarfs of the hold band together with all their finery[to impress the ladies]- of course the longbeards mutter in their day all you had was a mug of ale in one hand and an axe in the other...

Build/Conversion: Chopped off the champions axe head- didn't like it, pretty much the old regiment of renown Prince Uther's Imperial dwarfs- minus the champion and musician plus an imperial dwarf and a cuople of marauder dwarfs to make up the numbers.

Painting: Kept the beards to either blond, brown or black to reflect the fact they are young dwarfs- no grey beards. Other than that my usual sloppy painting...
Basing: Same as before- sand and gravel with a splash of micro balloons for snow.

Ups: getting the them finished
Downs: Halfway through they looked terrible, the sculpts are old and have got a bit battered so lost a bit of the detail. didn't enjoy these as much as the thunderers.

Still to do- the usual shields and a few highlights here and there

Total 1603- still a fair bit to do![might downgrade the lord to a thane and do an anvil of doom and some quarrellers- would be quite handy for gaming.]

Beardlings-
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk280/silverstustuff/dwarriors1.jpg

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk280/silverstustuff/dwarriors.jpg

Army shot-
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk280/silverstustuff/mayarmy-1.jpg

Jonahmaul
08-06-2008, 20:23
@ Silverstu - excellent looking warriors, that army is looking very intimidating!

silverstu
08-06-2008, 21:21
@Jonah- cheers mate, loved your giant- especially the belly tattoo. Maybe I should paint up a few slayers before I finish...
@Knighta- the horde is looking awesome and the custom bell - brilliant work the two levels, striking rat ogre and giant bottom bell make it a fantastic centre piece. Can't believ you are doing another horde for the next ToP- you must like pain! Well done, the army looks great.

Jonahmaul
09-06-2008, 16:43
cheers silverstu, was a bit unsure of the belly tattoo after looking at it for a while as thought it as too much of a contrast but gone back to liking it again last few days! slayers... :(

Zark the Damned
09-06-2008, 17:53
Aha! Slightly late, but here nonetheless! And huzzah, for I have acquired a camera for myself, no more needing to scrounge around!

This one's part one of a 2 part update as the unit is >400 points

3 Bull Rhinox Riders with Heavy Armour, Ironfists, Musician, Standard Bearer, War Banner = lots! (need to find the rules again and work it out)

More or less done on two of them, need to paint the third. Then base the lot.

Pics!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/zarkthedamned/Miniatures/Brassbelly%20Ogres/june-rhinoxen.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/zarkthedamned/Miniatures/Brassbelly%20Ogres/june-rhinoxen-2.jpg

TOFP Collection pic:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/zarkthedamned/Miniatures/Brassbelly%20Ogres/june-collection.jpg

Blurry shot of all the painted guys (including my Tourney force):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/zarkthedamned/Miniatures/Brassbelly%20Ogres/june-everything.jpg

This should neatly put me on 9 updates and 2 Jokers, in prep for finishing off next month.

silverstu
09-06-2008, 18:07
@Zark- whoa those are big fellas! looking great- wouldn't wnt to meet them on a dark night!:eek: army is looking very impressive[if a little blurry..;)]

Jonahmaul
10-06-2008, 18:29
awesome looking stuff Zark, looking forward to seeing the Rhinox Riders finished

Jonahmaul
13-06-2008, 09:35
come on folks, this has been a disappointing turn out this month so far, where is all your stuff!?!?

Dead orc
13-06-2008, 10:02
Heh, I forgot that i hadn't uploaded my pictures... They're at home on my camera and will be up tonight unless i run into any problems (dead battery, harpies, etc.)

jme
13-06-2008, 14:34
Sorry for the delay this month, but I was moving house (again!).
Anyway,
@Dino, Amazing army, great theme Im suprised there isn't many more white wolf Empire armies.

@Doi, Love the painting and bases. Really like the army as well, looks like it could be very effective.

@Jonahmaul, Awesome giant, unique colour scheme very well presented.

@Knighta, Loving the bell and the army! Looking forward to next year!

@Arhalien, Very promising start, the metals and greys go very well together.

@Silverstu, There is something about old dwarf models that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside! Great job on them!

@Zark the Dammed, Those are some very impressive models! A very, very scary unit!

Now my stuff! This brings my army up to 2000pts! Have loved painting this army and using it on the battlefield as well! I do plan on expaning the army at a later date but for now Im happy as it is!
So my final entry is the Lords Dragon:
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m304/orgegut/dragon008-1.jpg
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m304/orgegut/dragon009.jpg
And army shot:
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m304/orgegut/dragon010.jpg
Next month, a preveiw of whats to come next year!

Jonahmaul
13-06-2008, 16:16
hurray, my little whinge worked!!!

@ jme - awesome looking dragon & your army looks amazing. have really loved your army theme & you've pulled it off really well.

Dino
13-06-2008, 22:25
@Doi: Nice job on the Bolt Throwers.

@Jonahmaul: The giant looks great. The belly tatoo fits the army nicely.

@knighta: Very nice conversion. Can't wait to see the Grey Seer and the final army shot.

@Arhalien: The lord model is looking good so far. Keep up the good work.

@silverstu: The warriors look nice. I would add more war machines if I were you. But it's up to you.

@Zark the dammed: Rhinox Riders are awsome. Can't wait to see them finished. Good luck.

@jme: Nice dragon. Can't wait to see the lord. I know exactly why their aren't any more White wolves. Great weapons don't get the +2 strength when mounted.

jme
13-06-2008, 22:53
@Dino, the lord was last month! I meant Middernheim (sp?) theme armies, wolves and snow are very cool!

Dino
14-06-2008, 02:54
@jme: OOPS! Sorry didn't remember(I kinda had a hectic last month). And as to the Middenheim theme most people in my opinion most people like to paint Talabheim(red and white) Altdorf(blue and white) Hochland(red and green) and Stirland(Green and yellow) empire armies. And also some people may not know how to make good snow so that might also have something to do with it.

Dead orc
16-06-2008, 22:46
Third and final unit of 15 saurus warriors! - 210 points.

And for the third time they are still WIP, since taking this picture (about a week ago?) they are pretty much finished and i'll try and get some pictures on wednesday. In the second picture you can see the converted command group clearly. I had to sculpt the arm and drum completley and they aren't fantastic but do they job well enough.
I've also included a picture of the updated chameleon skinks, they were too dull and didn't match the rest of the bright army so I painted thier skin brighter and painted their scales on the backs (which you can't see in the picture sadly...)

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/Deadorcminiatures/Lizardmen/Saurusunit3WIP.jpg

Inky goodness...
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/Deadorcminiatures/Lizardmen/Saurusunit3Wip2.jpg

Much brighter, much better:
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/Deadorcminiatures/Lizardmen/chamskinsupdatwip.jpg

Almost finished...
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/Deadorcminiatures/Lizardmen/1800points2.jpg

Dead orc
16-06-2008, 22:48
This month is simple:
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/Deadorcminiatures/Lizardmen/kroxearlywip.jpg

plus finishing off the many WIP parts from previous months, pictures of which will hopefully be comming when the parts are done.

Nitz
17-06-2008, 02:34
@ jme - awesome looking dragon. I really haven't liked the color schemes i've seen for the high elf dragon, but I love your purple and black look. Its really, really cool. nice job!

silverstu
17-06-2008, 08:17
@jme- dragon is looking awesome mate- great centre piece- the army looks brilliant.
@dead orc- nice old school saurus- the command group works well and again- the army is looking really nice.
@Dino- plans are another bolt thrower, 10 hammerers and whatever else I can get done- possibly a bsb and some quarrellers/slayers or maybe an organgun[time is pressing!].

Jonahmaul
17-06-2008, 16:51
@ Dead Orc - nice looking Saurus & skinks, looking forward to seeing finished pics.