PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Dwarfs?

dal9ll
06-09-2008, 19:58
I'd like to incorporate some Chaos Dwarfs into an Ogre Kingdoms army Im making. Where can I find the legal Army Book for the Chaos Dwarfs? Also, where would be a good place to start looking for Chaos Dwarf models? Im going to start on eBay. Wish me luck!

Any help in my search is greatly appreciated!

zak
06-09-2008, 20:04
There are some trader sites, which may prove useful. I know that Warseer has one.

Good luck.

semersonp
06-09-2008, 20:10
I'd like to incorporate some Chaos Dwarfs into an Ogre Kingdoms army Im making.

cool

Where can I find the legal Army Book for the Chaos Dwarfs?

you're marching into chaos dwarf territory here, mate... there ain't no army book...

just this:

chaos dwarf pdf (http://oz.games-workshop.com/games/warhammer/assets/Chaos_Dwarfs.pdf)

Also, where would be a good place to start looking for Chaos Dwarf models? Im going to start on eBay.

network with patrons of local game stores... some old geezers like myself will invariably have a few blunderbusses, warriors, etc gathering dust on our gamin shelves and won't really cry if you want to throw us a few bucks/bottlecaps for 'em... ebay works too... just don't pay a lot for the little buggers...

Wish me luck!

good luck...

chaos dwarfs will only break your heart... putting "some" into your army only leads to fielding a small force of them... then a whole, horrible army... they're their own gateway drug...

don't say you weren't warned :)

Bregalad
06-09-2008, 22:52
Have a look at the hundred other Chaos Dwarf threads in this subforum for more advice, links etc.

bassmasterliam
06-09-2008, 23:42
try www.chaos-dwarfs.com its great if you want to start a CD army, instead of buying old models try converting theres some great ideas for some awesome armies.

VARGUS
07-09-2008, 00:33
Thankf for the info, I need chaos dwarf too ;)