PDA

View Full Version : This cant be right....

shadowtemplar16
07-09-2008, 17:41
looking over the new rules for hordes of chaos on the pdf from gw i noticed that marauder horsemen have no armor to speak of, not even shields:wtf:. Even the models have shields and light armor! Anyways this has got to be a typo.

Agreee disagree comments?

:confused:

Disciple of Caliban
07-09-2008, 17:58
Nothing to get excited over, i'm sure it will be resolved with the upcoming army book. Since the (great) new models have shields its fair to assume the option will be there in the new book

Shamfrit
07-09-2008, 19:14
That, or they'll have low ward saves along the lines of Talisman Tatoos.

Duke Georgal
08-09-2008, 02:46
I looked over the pdf, and it is pretty bad overall IMHO.

Unless Chaos Mortals were my only army, I would play something else until the new book comes out.

EdFireborn
08-09-2008, 05:00
The Chaos Mortals .pdf is a load of c**p....... just play the old book, with the set up of the new list (i.e chaos knights as special).... and with no daemons...

Used Car Salesman
08-09-2008, 05:40
Ugg I lost my old book and now I'm stuck with 2500 pts of beasts and mortals combined and both of the books suck now. :(

Nukem
08-09-2008, 06:35
Something else funny about it... look at the pt cost of a shield for a chaos lord.. than look at the price of the enchanted shield... Good Game.

Cheers,
Colin

destroyerlord
08-09-2008, 10:49
I'm just using the old book minus daemons until the new book comes out. Since my core consisted of one unit of warriors, one unit of chosen, one unit of knights and one chariot that leaves me with...one core choice. Sweet.
So until the new book, I'll just keep using the old one.