PDA

View Full Version : Don't let the Daemon Prince near the Miracle-Gro!

keatsmeister
07-09-2008, 23:23
Been away from the boards for a while so, in the words of Talkie Toaster "Howdy doodelly do!" :D

This is a sneak peek at a little project I'm working on right now, still at the early stages yet. I've been working on a Traitor Guard army, with each model showing the mutations of dedication to Tzeentch, and well every force needs a centre-piece. So, along with the Tzeentchian Daemon Horde I've started, I figured a Daemon Prince should be the centre-piece, so without further ado, I present Mongo.

He'll be a sitting duck for LOS purposes, but he was always going to be a target anyways. The concept is Mongo is wholly dedicated to Tzeentch, but Tzeentch has always been a fickle patron, and whilst he granted Mongo immortality and power, Mongo is not the sharpest tool in the box ;). Mongo uses his Strength and Sorcery more out of deep-instinct from millenia of battle than intellectual decisiveness.

Given the changes to LOS rules under 5th edition, how would you feel if your opponent deployed a mini that needs a movement tray as a base?

When completed, I'll probably be attempting a Nurglesque Daemon Prince on this scale. Think Staypuft Marshmallow Man's illicit offspring via a Great Unclean One.

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
08-09-2008, 00:57
Mein Gott! It's huge!

You naughty people...*shakes head*

It's hard to tell quite what you've go going on there, but it looks like it's going to be awesome. How would I feel? Let's just say a certain plasma cannon-heavy army would have a field day.

Adra
08-09-2008, 01:47
i like him as he is. Big Yellow Flange of a critter that is. Imagine that sitting on your house? He turns heads lets leave it at that.

"We're gonna need a bigger boat."

djinn8
08-09-2008, 02:34
That's one big bannana you got there.

keatsmeister
08-09-2008, 07:44
Yeah the clay I'm using is not exactly photogenic :( but I find it easier to use than green stuff, and on this scale, significantly cheaper.