PDA

View Full Version : saw something interesting in the rumor roundup

BrotherCaptainS
26-04-2005, 23:12
If you look at the tallaran pictures you see some terminators with what appear to be right handed powerfists and chainfists.. Any other pictures of these anywhere? are they forgeworld? I am guessing they are.

Drabant
26-04-2005, 23:25
Look at the guardsmen again. Then look at the picture where you can see the mirror image of the camera. Yes, there's a mirror, and that's why you see the back of the terminators and why they appear to be holding right hand cc-weapons. My guess they are just the new plastic terminators, possibly with the new FW shoulder pads.

Marsekay
27-04-2005, 05:42
Heres a better look, it looks like FW Ultramarine pads to me, just can make out the U, especially on on of the right hand ones.
http://www.158pol.be/seret/S4200016.html

Brimstone
27-04-2005, 05:46
They may do Ultras but no other primary chapters as they are leaving them to GW.

The others will be the Avenging Sons & Raptors.

Marsekay
27-04-2005, 06:47
They may do Ultras but no other primary chapters as they are leaving them to GW.

The others will be the Avenging Sons & Raptors.

Wheres this from? I assumed we would have FW making those Taros specific pads, but i was under the impression, GW were not doing any, and leaving them all to forgeworld.

Damn, now GW are doing it i may have to wait 6 years for my Fists pads now i guess :( at least FW seem to be able to "cane" things out at a good rate, which makes me wonder, how small is the Forge world Dev team compared to GW's? Forge world seem to do it better, and faster with less of a crew!

boogle
27-04-2005, 08:01
yeah i thought that FW were going to do most (if not all) of the Termie Shoulder Pads, then possibly move onto the Chaos ones (personally a 20 conversion kit to make the boxed set into a CSM Termies squad wouldn't be too bad)

Cypher
27-04-2005, 08:33
Marsekay: talk about a blurry pic. Not your fault I know, but it's wrong to tease like that ;)

I was also of the impression from the last FW newsletter that they would be doing pads for a number of chapters. There has been speculation over "chapter-specific" sprues in the same vein of the Space Wolf sprue, but that's a rumour that's been around a while, both for power armour and terminator kits.