PDA

View Full Version : daemon quiries

bocaj
30-10-2008, 11:36
I just got the daemon codex and i was looking through it and i found 3 greater daemons, ku'gath, fateweaver & skarband. but were do you get them. also were do you get charriots for a herald, seekers of slannesh and the blue scribes:confused::confused:

Ganymene
30-10-2008, 11:38
You have to make your own.

As for making them, I would ask in the modeling forum. I'm sure someone there could show you an example or give better suggestions for how to convert them.

Redrivertears
30-10-2008, 11:40
Hey there,

Simply put, there's no ready-to-buy models for any of these things. There used to be Mounted Daemonette models, but they're out of production now, so they're very difficult to find.

Which means you'll have to convert them yourself if you want to use them. Or use 'count as' or 'proxies', if your gaming enviroment is ok with that sort of thing.

-Redrivertears-

DarthSte
30-10-2008, 11:48
This isn't to say that they won't be released at some point in the future...

bocaj
30-10-2008, 11:48
do you think you could use Tomb Kings Skeleton Light/Heavy Horsemen (http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat1300335&prodId=prod1020021&rootCatGameStyle=wh) as the daemonetts steeds and is the changeling worth it, how should i make it