PDA

View Full Version : Ork trukks owners, I need your help

chadenej
10-11-2008, 08:18
Hi,

Some time ago I bought an Ork truk sprue, then forgot it in a corner of my room. Now I want to build it, but I haven't the schematics who comes with it to built it right!
Can anybody who have this sheet scan it and send it to me in PM?

Thank you!

slingersam
10-11-2008, 08:51
go to gw's website they would have it thier in articles

Devil Tree
10-11-2008, 09:26
Just slap it together in a haphazard fashion. Itís what any self-respecting Mek would do.

Epicenter
10-11-2008, 09:39
You can also email GW themselves and ask for the instructions. I've done this on a number of kits ... Exorcists, Penitent Engines, and similar things that GW has repackaged ... and don't come with instructions.

They'll email you a pdf.

Shark Army
10-11-2008, 13:25
Just slap it together in a haphazard fashion. Itís what any self-respecting Mek would do.

quoted for truth :D

Johnnyfrej
10-11-2008, 21:15
Warboss: Oi! Were'z me new Wartrukk? Dem Imperial Boyz iz about to attack! Youz said it would be dun today!

Mek: Sorry Boss, but I kan't find da Skematicz. I got all dem partz ready but dunno where dey go.

Warboss: Zog! Jus nail em togetha and it'll work.

Mek: That soundz stupid, but ok.

+++The Warboss was later killed in an battle with the Imperial Guard when his Wartrukk smashed into a Baneblade. Apperantly the Mek forget to add the brakes.+++

Devil Tree
11-11-2008, 01:55
That scenario sounds seems fishy to me. More likely it was the steering column.:D

El Haroldo
11-11-2008, 02:06
Apperantly the Mek forget to add the brakes.+++

Ork trukks have brakes now?

Johnnyfrej
11-11-2008, 02:10
Ork trukks have brakes now?
Most humans call them "anchors."

Luthor
11-11-2008, 03:17
Take all the pieces except the wheels, roll it into a ball, poor super glue all over and then stick the wheels on. There you have it.

ColdWind
11-11-2008, 08:05
Take all the pieces except the wheels, roll it into a ball, poor super glue all over and then stick the wheels on. There you have it.
That's seriously bad advice and will cause no end of problems. You clearly should pour plastic glue over the ball, not super glue.

ChaplainVarnus
15-11-2008, 13:08
Just put the bits together that you know fit and then take it from there. The instructions are unclear and a load of **** anyway. Don't be dissapointed if the wrecking ball doesn't fit. Mine didn't.

Deamon-forge
15-11-2008, 13:48
i had to make mine with out the scehmatics, i just looked at the pictures on the box and worked from there. if i remeber corecly glue the driver in near the start as hes a pain to get in near the end.