PDA

View Full Version : Questions for a Alien-'Expert'

Asher
29-04-2005, 17:11
Well...if you thought that most physics-theachers are boring, rational individuals it is time to rivise that. My physics theacher is known to belive in the existence (and appearance) of aliens. Aditionally one of his relatives is supposed to see dead people an other had a confrontantion with aliens. But the later two are not of inportance right now.
The deal is, I'm currently working on a class-journal that will be distributed at our last day of school in 2 weeks. So I want to include an interview-like article with the said theacher. As not many know of his passion to aliens, it will surely be fun.
I'm out of questions however. And therefore I need your help. If you have any quesions about aliens, basic, scientific, humorious etc. (of any kind) please post it; although the whole thing sounds ridiculus, I'd like to ask for serious questions and not only jokes. I will include some of them in the journal and also put the answers up here. Thanks a lot in advance.

TheSonOfAbbadon
29-04-2005, 17:30
What does their language sound like?
How do they reproduce?
Do they have TV?
Do they know the phrase 'Pimp my UFO'?
How many of them are there?
Are they friendly?
Can they breakdance?

Delicious Soy
01-05-2005, 23:29
He's a phsyics teacher. Whats his explanation for their ability to traverse great distances within one lifetime?

Adept
02-05-2005, 03:26
What are his views on the Drake Equation?

TheSonOfAbbadon
02-05-2005, 05:11
What are their veiws on humans? Do they think humans are doing pretty much the same thing they are and will become a space faring race like them, or do they want to blow us up independance day style?

What do the aliens call themselves?

What kind of weapons do they use?

Marsekay
02-05-2005, 10:16
Are they just us from the future visiting their past selves?

Wiseman
02-05-2005, 10:38
What gods do they worship?
Why they believe the chicken crossed the road?
Why dont they sell our atmosphere on an intergalactic black market?
Will they ever make diplomatic relations with us?
What is the question to the answer 42?

Snoozer
02-05-2005, 11:11
ask him if he has read the book "The Roswell Message: Fifty Years on - the Aliens Speak" by Rene Coudris and if he believes that the writer told the truth or just made the whole thing up.

salty
02-05-2005, 11:14
Do Aliens have Chavs? If so, what do they drink, and do they get beaten regularly?

Also, do they come in peace or should I be ready with my BB gun? ;)

Salty :)

EDIT: "What is the Question to the answer 42?"

Ooo, good one!